Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/18/2016 10:40:13 PM EDT
I am looking for a relative safe motel to stay at in Warresburg.

Also any good gun shops in town.
Link Posted: 7/19/2016 3:02:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I am time to time.

ya most hotels aren't too bad (farm town with a big college in it).

as far as gun stores in warrensburg, not that many.  sedilia has more though (and serria bullet company)
Link Posted: 7/19/2016 6:11:01 PM EDT
[#2]
There are three hotels together at PCA Road off of 50 Highway.  Holiday Inn Express, Comfort Inn and an older motor hotel the Belmont (no I would not recommend it).  A little further off the highway there is a Super 8, but I would generally never recommend one.  I think there might be a bed and breakfast some where, but that is about it.

As for gun stores, beyond Wal-mart, there is Family Pawn, but that's it as far as I know.
Link Posted: 7/19/2016 8:52:04 PM EDT
[#3]
The Holiday Inn and Comfort Inn are nice. I have stayed in both multiple times. As far as gun stores, Sedalia will have more options. I think there is still a small store in Knob Noster just off of 50 too. Black Dawn Armory has a pretty nice place with a range.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 12:36:59 AM EDT
[#4]
I've stayed at the Super 8 there.  It's low budget but fine.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 12:02:21 PM EDT
[#5]
http://www.skypilotgunsmithing.com/ he was my go to gun smith and ffl holiday inn is great comfort inn is anti gun they dont allow ccw dont give them your money.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 6:43:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 8:46:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for all the info.

Stayed at the Days Inn, not 5 star (wouldn't know what a 5 star hotel would be like anyway) but acceptable.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top