Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/11/2016 9:58:24 PM EDT
Just moved back to STL and am looking for a good place to train. Interested in seeing if anyone recommends a specific advanced-level handgun or combat-focus type course in the areas of St Louis or St. Charles.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/11/2016 10:36:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Just moved back to STL and am looking for a good place to train. Interested in seeing if anyone recommends a specific advanced-level handgun or combat-focus type course in the areas of St Louis or St. Charles.

Thanks!
View Quote

Does it have to be IN STL?

Asymmetric Solutions just south of there is where I'd go.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 2:04:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Just in the general area. Farmington isn't too far. I was recommended Ultimate Defense in St. Peters, but I'm definitely looking at all my options.
Link Posted: 6/19/2016 11:27:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Took Advanced Defensive Pistol course at Ultimate Defense, whole day of class and shooting, program was top notch, highly reccomended. They are priced high on products, but their training courses are worth every penny. Plan on taking Defensive 2, as well as Tactical Carbine, and Tactical Shotgun
Link Posted: 7/18/2016 8:13:34 AM EDT
[#4]
38 North is running courses out of On Target in Valley Park.
Link Posted: 7/18/2016 8:26:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
38 North is running courses out of On Target in Valley Park.
View Quote

I went down there twice for their Tuesday night thing and they never showed.

Asymmetric Solutions is good, been down there quite a bit.
Armed Missouri's DDP class is good.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top