Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/27/2016 12:55:39 AM EDT
I've had enough.  I have to much work to do outside and I'm tired of doing it in wet underwear.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 2:38:02 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

I've had enough.  I have to much work to do outside and I'm tired of doing it in wet underwear.
View Quote

Same here...  My yards been growing like a damn Golf Course...  I've been on Vaca since last Friday and I've not got to shoot once...    

Though I can't 100%  blame the rain, we've been out of town, back in town, had outta town guests and tons of shit too do....

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 3:47:27 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm loving it. My front yard in beautiful, sunny Methdependence has grass growing in spots it had never grown in the entire 12 years we've lived here.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:29:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm loving it. My front yard in beautiful, sunny Methdependence has grass growing in spots it had never grown in the entire 12 years we've lived here.
View Quote

Oh yeah, how was the hail in Methdependence today?  The wifes car got hammered for the second time in just over two years this morning out that way.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:13:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Any today, when I have some outdoor shit todo....  More F'in Rain!!!!  

Also, We are supposed to be camping this weekend, but I'm not sitting in the Camper all weekend and I'm not sitting out in the rain....  

Guess I'll work around the house...  Need to get a whole bunch of crap organized...  After bringing a Uhaul load from the old house on Thursday, my garage is so full of crap, I can't even walk though it...
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:56:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Oh yeah, how was the hail in Methdependence today?  The wifes car got hammered for the second time in just over two years this morning out that way.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Didn't notice any damage. It would've been nice to get a new truck and roof out of the deal. Supposedly we got golf ball sized hail at work yesterday, but my car didn't have any damage from it, either.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 12:14:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Didn't get it as bad more south than you guys, but still got about 4" in 3 days which will take days to dry out.

I got 2 lawn mowers down right now, waiting on parts, which are now trickling in, so I couldn't do any mowing anyway.

For the moment, I'm painting inside the home that I've been putting of off for last couple years, so at least inside of home is looking good, even if things outside are floating away.

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 12:26:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Gee, it's not raining in St. Johns, AZ.

I can't wait to get out there.

St. Johns weather

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:46:12 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm done with the rain myself. It woud be nice to get a few days of nice weather.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 9:02:08 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm on a float trip, so I'm hoping the shit stops too.

The water's probably gonna be cold...
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 11:17:00 PM EDT
[#10]
I just got back from our normal camping spot (at The Silver Mines off 72 just east of Fredericktown) , the water is up several feet, but our normal spots are not in danger...  

However, I heard Sam A Baker and a few other Camp grounds south of the Silvermines have shut down this weekend and ran everyone out....  Some of the campers there, were evacuees from the shuttered sites...

I'll be back out at the campground in morning sometime, if its still up anywhere like it was, I'll take a few pics...  I don't know how many feet above normal level it was, but I know it was at least 45' up the path from where it normally was...
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 2:36:23 PM EDT
[#11]
I got some cool videos I'll upload and post to YouTube. I was directly under the storm at Weatherby Lake/parkville. We have had appx 10 inches of rain over the last 48hrs. Flooding like a mofo. Passed a house that had a creek running the edge of the property...that creek went full river and flushed about a foot of water through the house.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 8:43:42 PM EDT
[#12]
I had so much water running through the yard yesterday, that I felt the urge to buy a kayak so I could run the rapids.  This never happened until they started building a house next to me.  The creek below me ran so high it cleared away a log jam of fallen trees.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top