BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/22/2016 2:14:09 AM EDT
Finally out of prison!  
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 6:41:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 12:11:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Sorry for the late reply.  Working on my Bianchi pistol cleaning.  Registration tomorrow and too much practice this weekend.

I filed as a Trust.  (Very easy.)
The first pistol host will be the Ruger 12/45 in green to match my rifle.  The second will be Walther P22.  I've been shooting a Walther PPQ for a while and the P22 is almost the same.

The 10/22 isn't too special.  I bought the mag-pul stock as soon as it came out in green.  Purchased a Kidd trigger and bolt. I bought the barrel from Larry at Modern Arms in Columbia, MO.  It will shoot dimes at 25 yards with any ammo.  I have to get her to the range next week and see how the suppressor works out.  

My other plinker is a Ruger American in .17.  A tack driver. Wicked at 100 yards. It is suppressor ready as well.  

Link Posted: 5/24/2016 12:06:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
SWEET!  

If i may ask, when did you file, individual or ???, and why haven't you shot it yet?

ETA: And please tell us about your 10/22.

ETA2: So what will be your first pistol host?  

View Quote

Forgot one of your questions....When... The first week of December 2015. ugh....
Link Posted: 6/19/2016 3:34:50 PM EDT
[#4]
So... My first barrel turned out to have a thread issue.  It would shoot dimes without the suppressor, but wouldn't hit the side of garage door with the suppressor on.....  
So JF Fedderson Fedderson Bbl
16.25 threaded barrel to the rescue.  The gun looks the same, but now....  The wind started picking up when I moved out to 45 yards.  Still....

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top