Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/26/2016 12:00:53 PM EDT
http://www.theamericandefenseacademy.com/

This is close to my neck of the woods and just wondering if anyone has any first hand knowledge, good/bad etc.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 1:18:42 PM EDT
[#1]
stay the fuck away from obi wan canovi.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 4:52:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Not really looking for training, but was looking for a good place to go shooting that wasn't as populated with hi-point fanboi's and knuckle-dragging mouth breathers as is the usual fare at Pleasant Hope during a good day.

Link Posted: 4/26/2016 5:16:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't think they have a large membership so you might not have to put up with anyone else.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 5:42:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Ugh, why is there nothing like this close to KC.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 6:41:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not really looking for training, but was looking for a good place to go shooting that wasn't as populated with hi-point fanboi's and knuckle-dragging mouth breathers as is the usual fare at Pleasant Hope during a good day.

View Quote

I understand your plight but trust me I would rather deal with the mouth breathers at a public range.

He left a bad taste in my mouth after the 3gun thing. He was being ignorant for no reason and pretty much told the nice guys trying to help him to fuck off.  

Plus I think he's a pompous ass in person.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top