Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/25/2016 2:56:06 PM EDT
Anyone know someone who is decent priced for painting a house in Blue Springs?  GF's house needs painted bad and she doesn't have a lot of $.  thanks
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 11:14:23 PM EDT
[#1]
M & M painting is out of Blue Springs and I've known a couple people that have used them that were pleased with the work they did.  I also helped my cousin with a benefit for Aaron Pearson, he is the officer that was shot in the head in Springfield a while back, and the owner donated a whole house painting for the auction.  The guy just walked in the door right before the auction and said he'd like to donate it in order for us to auction it off.  I've never used him but IMO that says a lot about the type of guy the owner is.  You might consider giving him a call.
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 11:39:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a crew that paints exteriors but we are nearly 2 months out at the moment.  The Sherwin Williams %40 of sale was this past weekend and that helps out a lot on quality exterior paint, it's actually cheaper than my contractor discount.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 8:49:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Tagscribe, gonna need my house painted in the next 6 months.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 1:07:37 PM EDT
[#4]
I've never understood why people think it's so hard to paint a houses exterior. I bought a $1700 airless sprayer instead of paying someone that to paint it...Easy shit
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 1:40:45 PM EDT
[#5]
I see living social deals occasionally...
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 1:49:08 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't have the scaffolds or ladders to get up to the top.  Slanted driveway and 2 stories up from there.  Needs a lot of scrapping too
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 8:35:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've never understood why people think it's so hard to paint a houses exterior. I bought a $1700 airless sprayer instead of paying someone that to paint it...Easy shit
View Quote

Your right, it's not that bad unless it's on a cliff or the wood is rotted to hell and needs replaced, then there are the folks out there that are terrified to get on a 6ft. step ladder.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 11:08:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Story goes a pastor hired two brothers who were down on their luck to paint his house.

He gave them some money up front to buy supplies.  The older brother, the smart one, got the idea to buy less paint and use the rest of the money for beer.

At the job they thinned the paint out to cover the shortage and painted the pastor's home.

When finished they called the pastor out for a look see.

The pastor came out and before he could comment on the job a dark cloud developed right over the house, lightning struck close by and the thunder rattled the brothers.  The cloud opened up dumping rain on the house washing the thinned paint away.

A voice came from the cloud saying "REPAINT, REPAINT AND THIN NO MORE!"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top