Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/28/2016 8:45:29 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 12:09:48 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

He's listed as Missouri on his profile.  If anyone knows him please have him contact me either through IM or to [email protected].

Thank you.
View Quote
Never heard of'em....

Link Posted: 1/29/2016 8:16:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 8:30:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 12:00:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 1:25:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 1:25:14 AM EDT
[#6]
I don't even recognize the name
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 2:08:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
He's listed as Missouri on his profile.  If anyone knows him please have him contact me either through IM or to [email protected].

Thank you.
View Quote

You sold him a knife about 15 months ago ... any chance you still have his info stored somewhere?

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_7_115/1279598_.html
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 12:22:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 4:49:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'm sure glad there are smarter people than I on here.  Thank you.  And yes, I do.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you.

You sold him a knife about 15 months ago ... any chance you still have his info stored somewhere?

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_7_115/1279598_.html

I'm sure glad there are smarter people than I on here.  Thank you.  And yes, I do.

Meh, simple enough to forget, there are so many people here with good ideas... but not me
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 10:47:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

I was just looking back through his ads and one of the pictures looked very similar to one on a local facebook group. Wasn't the same, but then I started digging into other ads and feedback and happened to see your name go by. Hope it helped a little bit.
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 7:02:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 8:49:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

It did.  Unfortunately the phone number I was able to Google is disconnected.  But I'm going to try a few buddies to see if their research ability is better than mine.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was just looking back through his ads and one of the pictures looked very similar to one on a local facebook group. Wasn't the same, but then I started digging into other ads and feedback and happened to see your name go by. Hope it helped a little bit.

It did.  Unfortunately the phone number I was able to Google is disconnected.  But I'm going to try a few buddies to see if their research ability is better than mine.

PM me a name? I can check the local Facebook group.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 3:56:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top