Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/24/2015 2:54:00 AM EDT
Does anyone have a source for custom printed 3-gun team jerseys?

Thanks in advance...
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 4:05:21 PM EDT
[#1]
We went through Techwear USA. Extremely fast service. We had them a week from the day we initially contacted them. That included the 20-30 emails back and forth making small alterations here and there for logo placement.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 5:23:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you!  

My partners in our company came up with a grand idea to form a 3-gun team in an alcohol fueled brain storming session.

Oh, and I have never shot a 3 gun comp in my life.

Yay.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 5:27:38 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Thank you!  

My partners in our company came up with a grand idea to form a 3-gun team in an alcohol fueled brain storming session.

Yay.

View Quote

Welcome to your next addiction.  

Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:36:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Thank you!  

Yay.
View Quote

Don't do it!!!!!   Step away from the flame!  It is truly addictive.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 4:05:43 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Thank you!  

Yay.

I know this:  It looks...pricey.  

And then I have two partners who love to have bright shiny things and pointed out that we could have the team's guns ceracoated to our company colors.

Sigh.  I wanted to retire in 5 years

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 8:44:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

And then I have two partners who love to have bright shiny things and pointed out that we could have the team's guns ceracoated to our company colors.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thank you!  

Yay.

Retire, ha, ha, ha.......
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 8:51:45 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thank you!  

Yay.

Shoot a few before you decide on which way to go with your gear.    I guarantee you the gear you have now will not be the gear you want after 3-4 matches.

Link Posted: 11/30/2015 7:07:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Shoot a few before you decide on which way to go with your gear.    I guarantee you the gear you have now will not be the gear you want after 3-4 matches.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thank you!  

Yay.

^This. Heck come out to a few of our matches. See what you think. Shoot some different gear and see what you like or..... what you can afford
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 7:37:04 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
^This. Heck come out to a few of our matches. See what you think. Shoot some different gear and see what you like or..... what you can afford

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thank you!  

Yay.

where do you all post your calendar of shoots?

And thanks for the offer
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 11:24:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Should have the schedule posted here in the next few weeks. Most generally we run on the 3rd weekend of the month. Only exception would be if we are attending a major match somewhere else in the country.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top