Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/20/2015 9:46:44 AM EDT
Just curious what experience you all have had.  

Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 11:13:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Tried it for the first time this year. I actually purchased my tags online, then later downloaded the app and it automatically imported my tags. It took less than 30 seconds to telecheck my deer through the app. Excellent tool in my opinion!
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 1:00:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Works Great!  Less Filing!

Seriously I'm all for it.   I did however print a paper copy of my tags just for the 3-4 days that I have them hanging in the cooler.
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 3:11:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Tried it for the first time this year. I actually purchased my tags online, then later downloaded the app and it automatically imported my tags. It took less than 30 seconds to telecheck my deer through the app. Excellent tool in my opinion!
View Quote

Did this as well. I didn't know about the app until I telechecked my deer the other day. Downloaded it and it looks pretty simple to use.
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 10:24:37 PM EDT
[#4]
I used it this year. Very convenient if you have cell service.
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 3:49:03 PM EDT
[#5]
After seeing the 30 some people in line at Wally world last weekend I cannot think of another way to get a tag.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 2:41:29 PM EDT
[#6]
I've found it very easy and convenient to check in deer and turkeys without waiting at a check in station.  I also like checking the status of my tags. Its a humiliating reminder of tags not filled. Not having cell service or access to Internet is an issue especially if you're camping in the middle of nowhere. All things considered it's great.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 3:11:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I've found it very easy and convenient to check in deer and turkeys without waiting at a check in station.  I also like checking the status of my tags. Its a humiliating reminder of tags not filled. Not having cell service or access to Internet is an issue especially if you're camping in the middle of nowhere. All things considered it's great.
View Quote

Used it yesterday. Took less than 30 seconds.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 8:20:39 PM EDT
[#8]
same here.
clickety click no waiting.

'monkey
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 8:55:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I used it this year. Very convenient if you have cell service.
View Quote

That's the key isn't it?  I hunt in the sticks, soooo.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:23:09 AM EDT
[#10]
I used it the other day too and it was a breeze. I'm with Verizon and had no issue with signal (even loaded YouTube videos fine). A friend with Sprint couldn't do anything and might as well left his phone home.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:25:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Works great.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top