Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/9/2015 9:27:38 AM EDT
CMMG is hosting another machine gun shoot and off road event

Full Auto Rock N Trail Ride Reloaded is July 18, 19.

http://www.centralmissourioffroadpark.com/
More info on facebook

$25 driver, $10 non-driver/observer, overnight camping $10.
Entry Fee is good for the whole weekend

This is a two day event, primitive camping is available.

Central Missouri Off Road is a family friendly off road park. From beginner to experienced, we have something for everyone. In addition to off roading, those attending will be able to try out a wide variety of machine guns(price list below). Range is run and supervised by NRA certified instructors.

***Vehicles must have roll bar and/or hard top. Seat belts must be worn at all times. If you have a hard top, you are good to go. If you only have a roll bar, you are good to go.***

***For those operating, SXS or UTVs, helmets and seat belts required during operation. Our insurance company requires this, riders will not be allowed to operate without helmets and seat belts.***

***This is truly a family friendly park **Absolutely No Alcohol** We want to ensure a fun AND safe time. This is rule we strictly enforced.***

Family friendly, pet friendly(please keep dogs on leash)

We will be offering per-registration in the near future.

Full Auto MK47 Mutant
M16s
AK47s
MP5
Thompson
M60
M249 SAW
and more....

Pricing for shooting the guns we'll have present:
$20 per 30rd mag of 5.56
$15 per 30rd mag of 9mm
$60 per 100rd belt of 5.56
$20 per 20rd mag of .308
$15 per 30rd AK mag

Belt Fed
M249 Saw 100rds $60
M60 50rds $50

We will have a range open if you care to bring your own pistol, rifle or shotgun.

Seating is limited around the park, participants are encouraged to bring folding chairs.
Link Posted: 7/10/2015 8:02:54 AM EDT
[#1]
A guy that does some work for me went to the last one and said he had a blast.  He really bragged on the guys running everything.
Link Posted: 7/10/2015 11:12:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the complements. I worked the range on the last one and will be there again with the same crew this time.
Link Posted: 7/18/2015 8:56:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Just got home. John and Jeff and the crew put on a great time, as always!  Thanks guys!  It was our first trip out with the Grand Cherokee. It did a lot better than I thought it would with open diffs. Hopefully we'll have the lockers in and the winch mounted before it goes out again.

If anyone got any action shots, please post them up.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 10:05:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Truly a good time out there! Even in the rain!
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 8:08:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Where you there Saturday?  What were you driving?  

This was us.

Link Posted: 7/27/2015 8:02:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

This was us.
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a316/robertlee3rd/D7D533A8-73E3-4B3E-A758-1B3BE6236BF1.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This was us.
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a316/robertlee3rd/D7D533A8-73E3-4B3E-A758-1B3BE6236BF1.jpg

I always liked the looks of the GC's.  I think your lift and tires look good without overdoing it and looking gawdy.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 12:24:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I always liked the looks of the GC's.  I think your lift and tires look good without overdoing it and looking gawdy.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This was us.

Thanks, I've been pleasantly surprised how capable it is off road. It should really go when I get the lockers put in it.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 8:17:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Plan is for another even in either late October, or early November
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 9:56:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Plan is for another even in either late October, or early November
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top