Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/5/2015 9:13:08 PM EDT
Can someone recommend me a good vet around south city looking to get my dog spay, I been looking on yelp but got a lot of mix reviews
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 9:57:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Not south city but Kirkwood Animal Hospital on Manchester Rd. is top notch.  I highly recommend them.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 12:18:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Watson Animal Clinic:  Dr King is great and they also deal with exotic animals.   3725 Watson Road

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 7:03:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Watson Animal Clinic:  Dr King is great and they also deal with exotic animals.   3725 Watson Road

View Quote

I agree wholheartedly agree with this ^^^! But have good things to say, & have heard about Webster Groves Animal hospital. After norm hours, without additional fees.

Brian.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 11:47:42 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I agree wholheartedly agree with this ^^^! But have good things to say, & have heard about Webster Groves Animal hospital. After norm hours, without additional fees.

Brian.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Brian.

They are hit and miss.  Can be expensive, have advanced animal care, but consistently are getting complaints regarding Dr. Love.

I've used them before.  If my animal isn't on the verge of tipping over, I go to Watson.  If they are, I go to the St. Louis Emergency Animal Clinic
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 8:24:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 12:30:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the replys!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top