Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/27/2015 3:32:52 PM EDT
http://allenbwest.com/2015/06/yeehaw-this-side-effect-of-the-gay-marriage-ruling-will-make-liberals-explode/

Seems as though there's now justification for shall issue national concealed carry licences.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 4:10:39 PM EDT
[#1]
THAT'S going to happen

The SCOTUS has crossed a line that has our Founding Fathers spinning in their graves!

Our Founding Fathers based most of what this country was built on, on the guidance of the Bible. Look at any money "In God We Trust".

Personally, I couldn't care less if Joe gets off banging Steve in the ass. It's not my place to judge, they WILL be judged.

When I start to do anything STUPID, I recall this....

Hebrews 10:26-31. New Living Translation (NLT)

26 Dear friends, if we deliberately continue sinning after we have received knowledge of the truth, there is no longer any sacrifice that will cover these sins. 27 There is only the terrible expectation of God’s judgment and the raging fire that will consume his enemies. 28 For anyone who refused to obey the law of Moses was put to death without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. 29 Just think how much worse the punishment will be for those who have trampled on the Son of God, and have treated the blood of the covenant, which made us holy, as if it were common and unholy, and have insulted and disdained the Holy Spirit who brings God’s mercy to us. 30 For we know the one who said,

“I will take revenge.    I will pay them back.”

He also said,

“The Lord will judge his own people.”

It is a terrible thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 7:25:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Won't happen...
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 10:00:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice avatar, Mp40Gunner.  I have one hanging over my gun cabinet.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 11:26:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
THAT'S going to happen

The SCOTUS has crossed a line that has our Founding Fathers spinning in their graves!

Our Founding Fathers based most of what this country was built on, on the guidance of the Bible. Look at any money "In God We Trust".
View Quote

"In God We Trust" has nothing to do with the founding fathers. It was used in some coins from the mid 1800s to the 1900s IIRC, but it wasn't mandatory to be put on all money until the 50s as part of the anti-commie movement.

And the decision has nothing to do with religion. Marriage for a long, long time has been both a religious ceremony and a legal contract. You can have one with out the other, but if you want health benefits or death benefits or a host of other legal stuff, you nee a legally recognized marriage.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 11:37:37 PM EDT
[#5]
References to our Founding Fathers thoughts on God...LINK
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 8:27:47 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Nice avatar, Mp40Gunner.  I have one hanging over my gun cabinet.
View Quote
Yeah I've got one hanging in the house too.  (I may have stole the avatar from AeroE )

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:24:13 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm glad it went through and the issue is dead now.  Maybe in a couple of years the Republicans will even be able to quit mentioning wanting to control the freedoms of consenting adults.  Then, they could probably win some elections on issues that affect everyone.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:28:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
References to our Founding Fathers thoughts on God...LINK
View Quote

Here are some of their quotes from the other side: QUOTES
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 9:20:43 PM EDT
[#9]
God Wins.

PERIOD!

It'll be rocky ride until He decides to pull the plug.  

Hold onto your hats.  

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 9:34:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
God Wins.

PERIOD!

It'll be rocky ride until He decides to pull the plug.  

Hold onto your hats.  

View Quote

Hopefully he doesn't decide it's time for another Sodom & Gomorrah
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 2:16:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Just saw this morning that Texas is stating to their admins that issue the marriage licenses, that they don't have to issue them if it violates their religious beliefs.

Also saw this morning that Mississippi has a bill travelling through their state congress to discontinue issuing marriage licenses.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 10:50:09 PM EDT
[#12]
They wanted rights . Well now they have the right to pay DIP double income penalty . We'll see how they like there cake after moving into a higher tax bracket .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top