Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/18/2015 7:58:36 PM EDT
This is that thread.

I will be there.
Link Posted: 5/18/2015 8:45:21 PM EDT
[#1]
We will be there.  We are getting close...start the count down.
Link Posted: 5/19/2015 3:11:14 AM EDT
[#2]
MEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Link Posted: 5/19/2015 9:10:26 AM EDT
[#3]
I would like to go but I can think of 55,000 reasons why to stay home.
Link Posted: 5/19/2015 9:51:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 4:57:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Can't do it anymore, been 6 or 8 times.  I rather put some meat on the smoker in the morning and go fishing for a few hours, We used to love going, had 4 tickets last year, sold them to a buddy of mine dirt cheap, had 2 tickets to Uproar, went out to dinner that night, came home and abruptly went to sleep.  Didn't miss the show one bit, we might go see Def Leppard though.
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 1:32:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Ill be there.  Happy birthday to me!
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:25:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Me and the better half are in
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 7:10:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Wife and I are going!
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 8:32:38 PM EDT
[#9]
My nephew will be there working off duty. Last year he was around 75 feet from the teenage girl who was getting groped while crowd surfing when Aaron Lewis stopped singing and called the moron out.

As he said, "I thought I was going to see a murder 75 feet from me and not be able to do a damn thing about it."

LINK to video of the incident
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 6:50:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My nephew will be there working off duty. Last year he was around 75 feet from the teenage girl who was getting groped while crowd surfing when Aaron Lewis stopped singing and called the moron out.

As he said, "I thought I was going to see a murder 75 feet from me and not be able to do a damn thing about it."

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I don't know him so I googled him.  I think I like this Aaron Lewis fellow...

Originally Posted By Wikipedia

2014 Rockfest

At the 2014 Rockfest, during the performance of the song "Something to Remind You" from Staind, Aaron Lewis scolded some men for groping a teenage female fan while she was crowd surfing. He said this, giving a strong warning at the end:

"All right, listen up you f*cking @ssholes. That f*cking girl right there is like 15 f*cking years old, and you f*cking pieces of sh!t are molesting her while she's on the f*cking crowd." “Your f*cking mothers should be ashamed of themselves, you pieces of sh!t. You should all be f*cking beaten down by everyone around you for being f*cking pieces of sh!t. If I f*cking see that sh!t again, I swear to God, I will point you out in the crowd and have everyone around you beat your f*cking @ss.”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Lewis
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 10:01:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Arron Lewis also completely FUCKED up the National Anthem at a a Royals game in San Fran last year. He looked like an idiot and now that he's singing some fake ass country music he's even worse lol. Search YouTube for both videos.

I give him credit for calling out idiots last year. I witnessed the entire thing in person.

I was a Staind fan and still like some of their songs...but he just seems like he went soft. Too soft lol.

Yeah I'm kinda hatin on the guy. Who the hell decides to sing the national anthem and not know the words?

Other than that I'm not really sure why I don't like the guy anymore lol
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 7:57:35 AM EDT
[#12]
My cousin's band was on one of the side stages.  He got to meet a bunch of the main acts back stage.  One of our mutual friends said it was a great show other than one or two acts that sucked.

ETA: my bad, my post was concerning Pointfest last weekend.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 11:19:48 PM EDT
[#13]
I'll be there!
Link Posted: 5/30/2015 11:53:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Scored sweet parking STRAIGHT across from the gate!!

Bitch!!
Link Posted: 5/30/2015 4:22:49 PM EDT
[#15]
All that Remains is the only band there worth seeing.  Saw Emery, Wolves at the Gate, and Forevermore last night..THAT was a good show!!!
Link Posted: 5/31/2015 4:45:11 AM EDT
[#16]
Pretty sure All that Remains lead singer was wearing a shirt with an AR on it

Link Posted: 5/31/2015 10:29:33 AM EDT
[#17]
Sure did.  ATR and tec9 were my fav performances.  It was a fucking mudfest and I've never seen so much pot and other drugs in one place.  Too many people... Maybe im too old for this shit.  Had fun anyway
Link Posted: 5/31/2015 1:09:53 PM EDT
[#18]
It was a good time, only thing that sucked was being on my feet for 9.5hrs straight. Tech N9ne was fucking awesome!
Link Posted: 5/31/2015 8:16:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Volbeat was best. The mud was actually kinda fun. I took burner shoes just for that reason.
After seeing so many people relieve themselves I couldn't believe how many were barefooted,
Most of the time I stood around and people watched, there are some serious freaks out there ,
but hey it's a rock concert who am I to judge. Saw several hotties too

Anyone wear anything recognizable that I might have seen?  
I didn't see anyone that was a definite ARFcommer.

ETA: I had on a black kilt, black and grey hoodie, and a grey 5.11 patch hat.
My back is sore from all the standing too.
Link Posted: 5/31/2015 9:44:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Punisher t and fde larue tactical hat here.  I saw you
Link Posted: 5/31/2015 10:15:37 PM EDT
[#21]
You could tell right away who was experienced and had spent some time outdoors by how well they traveled through that mud lol.

Yuppies and city folk were dropping left and right in the mud.

Link Posted: 5/31/2015 10:55:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Punisher t and fde larue tactical hat here.  I saw you
View Quote

I think I walked out right behind you last night.......

Or at least someone who had LaRue hat on.  Did not see what the shirt was.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 5:51:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
You could tell right away who was experienced and had spent some time outdoors by how well they traveled through that mud lol.

Yuppies and city folk were dropping left and right in the mud.

View Quote

My wife brought a big ziploc bag to put her shoes in whenever we'd walk somewhere. Then she'd put them back on when we'd be standing for a while. I thought she was crazy walking barefoot in that shit but it didn't bother her at all.
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 3:31:47 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 5:27:34 AM EDT
[#25]

Johnny Dare said on the air that morning that they set aside $100K just for clean up. Most people also don't realize that the actual Liberty Memorial is barricaded off, most of the event is on Penn Vally Park ground
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top