Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/14/2015 8:34:24 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 9:27:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I suppose it shouldn't be a surprise that a guy who's willing to risk his career, reputation, marriage and the love and respect of his children for a brief fling with a 19-year-old college girl would be stupid enough to text the evidence.

Link Posted: 5/14/2015 9:52:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a feeling my rep wouldn't be caught harassing a female...
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 10:58:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a feeling my rep wouldn't be caught harassing a female...
View Quote

What was that they used to say about live boys or dead girls?
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 11:06:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I suppose it shouldn't be a surprise that a guy who's willing to risk his career, reputation, marriage and the love and respect of his children for a brief fling with a 19-year-old college girl would be stupid enough to text the evidence.

View Quote

No $hit.......what a complete fool.  Of course, if he was a democrat president, he could lie about it, get caught in the lie, and still be revered as a great president.
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 11:23:37 PM EDT
[#5]
What a POS....guy fucked us over as well.
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 5:50:45 AM EDT
[#6]
I guess someone has never heard of Snapchat.
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 7:49:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

I take screenshots of Snapchat .

Yea, this guy has fucked over the gun crowd before, he holds the entire floor hostage from what I understood at the time I spent there.

Thing is, this chick had to be the one to give it to the paper, I'm sure he didn't. I'm sure you all have seen the man, it's not like all the hot 19 year old girls have a line to get to him, so not sure why he thought he was a ladies-man all of a sudden.
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 10:30:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Yea, this guy has fucked over the gun crowd before, he holds the entire floor hostage from what I understood at the time I spent there.

Thing is, this chick had to be the one to give it to the paper, I'm sure he didn't. I'm sure you all have seen the man, it's not like all the hot 19 year old girls have a line to get to him, so not sure why he thought he was a ladies-man all of a sudden.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pussy is powerful, and it wouldn't surprise me if this young lady had this as a plan when she started having non-work related conversations with the man.
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 2:26:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

he'd had better luck if he used hillarymail
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 4:50:45 PM EDT
[#10]
I don't know anything about him, what's wrong with a texting a 19 year old?
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 5:33:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I don't know anything about him, what's wrong with a texting a 19 year old?
View Quote

Some of the texts were the kind he probably didn't want his wife, the mother of his 3 children, to see.
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 6:51:57 PM EDT
[#12]
From what I've heard so far, the worst of it was "suggestive" text and a bikini photo.

Hell, Slick Willie was getting "Mouth Hugs" from an intern and everyone loves him
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 7:30:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
From what I've heard so far, the worst of it was "suggestive" text and a bikini photo.

Hell, Slick Willie was getting "Mouth Hugs" from an intern and everyone loves him
View Quote

I understand that, but it sure as shit doesn't make it right.

He's not living up to his quote on http://johndiehl.org
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 7:56:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 10:02:13 PM EDT
[#15]

I do not recall having textual relations with that woman......................
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 11:55:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Rules.... We has them....pics
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 11:56:30 PM EDT
[#17]
........ of intern
Link Posted: 5/16/2015 8:42:22 AM EDT
[#18]
No big loss to the gun community. Maybe Todd Richardson will be more receptive to gun issues than Diehll was.
Link Posted: 5/16/2015 9:06:26 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Rules.... We has them....pics
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/16/2015 10:48:15 AM EDT
[#20]

WOW....guy looked at that and said......I would give up my Speakership and family to hit that....lol.
Link Posted: 5/16/2015 11:15:23 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/16/2015 1:11:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/16/2015 2:07:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

She doesn't look 19.
View All Quotes

Yeah. Also, I've not seen that pic connected to the story, to include when I re-read the KC Star article.
Link Posted: 5/16/2015 6:46:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Yeah. Also, I've not seen that pic connected to the story, to include when I re-read the KC Star article.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

The "story" is not where I got it.  Here it is with other screen captures of her social media.  She appears to be a lib.

http://www.971talk.com/blogs/allmans-electric-stove/pictures/intern-katie-graham-pictures-and-social-media-insight
Link Posted: 5/16/2015 8:18:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

The "story" is not where I got it.  Here it is with other screen captures of her social media.  She appears to be a lib.

http://www.971talk.com/blogs/allmans-electric-stove/pictures/intern-katie-graham-pictures-and-social-media-insight
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry for the annoying continuation of the quote blocks, on phone.

It doesn't surprise me that the left is using, or turning a blind eye to, interns as honeypots.

Nor does it surprise me that the GOP has people who fall for them.
Link Posted: 5/19/2015 11:01:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Good riddance he was a pos.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 12:23:27 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 7:23:18 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Bah, she was of-age and willing. I don't care.
View Quote

She may be legal but she was also part of an educational program. Back home, mommy and daddy send their precious little girl to the state Capitol to experience government in action. They trust the "civic leaders" of Missouri to watch over and nurture their child while she's away. Maybe the innocent little girl is actually a sneaky little slut (I don't know, I'm just saying) and well versed in the art of seducing middle aged men. Doesn't really matter. There is a presumed relationship of mentor and charge at work. For some fat ass politician -- a married one with little kids at home, no less -- to give into temptation and violate that trust is a legitimate big deal. There are plenty of MILF type secretaries, administrative assistants and lobbyists at the Capitol for drunken politicians to slobber over. The responsible sleezebag lawmaker limits his extra-martial dalliances to the pool of full-time/professional sycophants that flock to that big domed building on Capitol Avenue. They don't fuck mommy's little precious, or any other barely legal poontang sent to Jefferson City on an extended field trip. The babies are off-limits, or should be. This ain't church. This is government. There are rules. Or should be.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 8:51:52 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
She may be legal but she was also part of an educational program. Back home, mommy and daddy send their precious little girl to the state Capitol to experience government in action. They trust the "civic leaders" of Missouri to watch over and nurture their child while she's away. Maybe the innocent little girl is actually a sneaky little slut (I don't know, I'm just saying) and well versed in the art of seducing middle aged men. Doesn't really matter. There is a presumed relationship of mentor and charge at work. For some fat ass politician -- a married one with little kids at home, no less -- to give into temptation and violate that trust is a legitimate big deal. There are plenty of MILF type secretaries, administrative assistants and lobbyists at the Capitol for drunken politicians to slobber over. The responsible sleezebag lawmaker limits his extra-martial dalliances to the pool of full-time/professional sycophants that flock to that big domed building on Capitol Avenue. They don't fuck mommy's little precious, or any other barely legal poontang sent to Jefferson City on an extended field trip. The babies are off-limits, or should be. This ain't church. This is government. There are rules. Or should be.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn, I love your posts!

Link Posted: 5/21/2015 9:03:50 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Damn, I love your posts!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn, I love your posts!

Hey, some of us still believe in maintaining proper decorum at the Capitol.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top