Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/25/2015 2:40:28 PM EDT
Just got my hands on a G43 so I urgently need a damn holster for it. Does anybody have any ideas?
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 3:05:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Liion Defense just put out an email saying they are making them as of this past week.

Its not listed on the site yet so you have to call to place the order
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 3:12:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Liion Defense just put out an email saying they are making them as of this past week.

Its not listed on the site yet so you have to call to place the order
View Quote

I just called them and left a message. That's good news tho. Hopefully they will call me back soon. Having a new 43 and no holster sucks ass lolol. Thanks man.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 7:17:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I got a card from Celtic Holsters at the last KCI gun show. Looked like really nice holsters and he said he'd of course use a customer's gun to make a mold for any he doesn't already have. His name is Scott O'Neil and IIRC, he is in Olathe. 913-207-1068 [email protected]
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 10:51:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Thx OP, I was wondering the same thing.  It's a bitch to get a good holster if you're running a light.  

I'll check out the Olathe guy.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 5:08:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Liion Defense in OP is G2G. I have one of their holsters and its well made. If you find at a gun show they usually have a 10-15% discount for orders placed at the show.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 11:21:01 AM EDT
[#6]
If anyone wants to see me in Highlandville I will make them one for free provided I can make an extra one or two. I have a mold for one in queue and should have it next week if all goes well.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top