Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/24/2015 7:46:46 PM EDT
Looking for someone near Mexico to do a cera-kote job on a Remington 552 speedmaster receiver. Restoring my deceased dads old rifle, I basically rebuilt the gun with new barrel,bolt,mag tube, and furniture. I'm not comfortable doing hot coatings and want this thing to look great. Looking to pass this down to my son so a long lasting coating like cera-kote is what I'm after.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 9:22:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Looking for someone near Mexico to do a cera-kote job on a Remington 552 speedmaster receiver. Restoring my deceased dads old rifle, I basically rebuilt the gun with new barrel,bolt,mag tube, and furniture. I'm not comfortable doing hot coatings and want this thing to look great. Looking to pass this down to my son so a long lasting coating like cera-kote is what I'm after.
View Quote

MOHTF Member Jforbush is HIGHLY recommend. I think he's in Eldon, MO.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top