Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/26/2015 2:03:46 PM EDT
Just moved to Lee's Summit. I have been looking for powder and I'm having a heck of a time finding any H110. Is there a powder in stock thread? Any recommendations?
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 2:54:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Come to the gun show at the KCI Expo Center February 14-15. I have a friend who sells reloading components and he will be there. I don't know what he will have until I get there to help him. If you are loading 300BLK with the H110, there are some alternatives. Heck, there are alternatives for almost any powder out there but some people don't want anything but what they want.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 5:40:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Come to the gun show at the KCI Expo Center February 14-15. I have a friend who sells reloading components and he will be there. I don't know what he will have until I get there to help him. If you are loading 300BLK with the H110, there are some alternatives. Heck, there are alternatives for almost any powder out there but some people don't want anything but what they want.
View Quote

Yeah. I've seen some little gun, but I started loading blackout with H110. I would like to try to keep it consistent. I will plan on trying out the gun show. If this friend has any contact info could you PM it to me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top