Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/19/2014 8:48:35 PM EDT
Hi,

I think i'm ready to take the plunge on a YHM Phantom LT 30cal - other half wants my rifle to be a little more "social", so....  Primary host would be a Remington R25 (DPMS 308), but a .223 AR15 would also be used.

Basically, where in mid-missouri - columbia/jeff city/within an hour would you a) either get one, or b) recommend for a transfer for an online purchase?

I don't have a problem online
CapitolArmory have it in stock for $580 - SilencerShop are similar price (but out of stock)
Gamaliel are $480 (but out of stock at least 6-8 weeks).

I realize a transfer is probably $50-100, so if a dealer would get it at the online+transfer price, that's fine too.

I have the trust paperwork i need to get notorized (gearhog 199trust special) - it's needing 2 witnesses, so getting everyone in the right place at the right time is tough!

Thanks!.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 10:03:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Black rifle in Columbia has some in stock and can do it. No idea on transfer cost though.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 12:41:54 AM EDT
[#2]
If you don't mind just a little further out, Lees Summit, you could buy from sub-mg here.  Then you would be supporting a member.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 10:11:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the recommendation - I tried to PM him, but the mailbox is full :( does he have an email address? can you PM it to me?
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 11:01:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks for the recommendation - I tried to PM him, but the mailbox is full :( does he have an email address? can you PM it to me?
View Quote

Try:
[email protected]

Take out the word "remove"

Www.brguns.com
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 11:35:18 AM EDT
[#5]
thanks. email sent.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 11:52:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks guys for the kind words.  I will send an e-mail ASAP.  I'm traveling to the property today to work on setting up some deer stands.

Bret

Quoted:

Try:
[email protected]

Www.brguns.com
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Try:
[email protected]

Www.brguns.com

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 5:35:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
If you don't mind just a little further out, Lees Summit, you could buy from sub-mg here.  Then you would be supporting a member.
View Quote

This. Bret is awesome.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 1:23:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Let me know if you didn't get my e-mail.  Some of them get lost in with the spam mail.

Bret

Quoted:
Thanks guys for the kind words.  I will send an e-mail ASAP.  I'm traveling to the property today to work on setting up some deer stands.

Bret

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Bret

Quoted:
Quoted:

Try:
[email protected]

Www.brguns.com

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top