Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/16/2014 12:07:42 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 10:22:56 AM EDT
[#1]
10 year ago I wanted to be a cop... but I had some nagging leg pain and though I'd try to get that sorted first. Turns out my leg is fucked so... Unless I could just sort of do the same thing as road hunting and police exclusively from the cruiser.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 10:54:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Ah, the Raytown girls....used to be a song about em....

This coming from a guy who lived off a Bannister Road for 3 years

Don't miss those days...

Link Posted: 12/16/2014 11:12:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This coming from a guy who lived off a Bannister Road for 3 years

View Quote

Damn, you've been to hell.

I remember when Bannister Mall hired security guards, AND then they were getting shot in their guard shacks.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 12:58:27 AM EDT
[#4]
I grew up between 87th and james a reed and raytown road.

Bannister mall use to be a nice place until they started running the metro in there.  It all went down hill after that.  Same with hypermart.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 12:08:45 PM EDT
[#5]
I still can't figure out why anyone would sign up to be a cop now.

Edit: I grew up there.  It's so sad to see what it's become.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 12:32:11 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View Quote

Technically I signed up in '86.  It's definitely different.  Beats what many of my friends who are in the civilian world are doing.  More than a few have tried to come to the "dark side" with me.  Its not for everyone.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 12:57:45 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Technically I signed up in '86.  It's definitely different.  Beats what many of my friends who are in the civilian world are doing.  More than a few have tried to come to the "dark side" with me.  Its not for everyone.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Up until this Ferguson/MB thing I've always been interested in L.E. and wanted to be an officer...  Current events has me re-thinking this...

Depending on the area, I'd still be interested...

Link Posted: 12/17/2014 3:58:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
10 year ago I wanted to be a cop... but I had some nagging leg pain and though I'd try to get that sorted first. Turns out my leg is fucked so... Unless I could just sort of do the same thing as road hunting and police exclusively from the cruiser.
View Quote

You sound perfect for the job
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top