Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/16/2014 12:06:43 AM EDT
wtf

http://data.influenceexplorer.com/contributions/#Y29udHJpYnV0b3JfaW5kdXN0cnk9UTEzJTJDJnJlY2lwaWVudF9mdD1NY0Nhc2tpbGwmZ2VuZXJhbF90cmFuc2FjdGlvbl90eXBlPWFsbA==
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 12:14:17 AM EDT
[#1]
who's the alternative
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 12:54:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Because they don't actually care about out rights.  Which is why I won't give them a penny.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 2:05:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Agreed. They haven't impressed me lately. Shame
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 4:12:58 AM EDT
[#4]
On my phone so I could be missing it but I only see $78 in 2012 to Claire from the NRA and $15k from another group?
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 7:04:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
On my phone so I could be missing it but I only see $78 in 2012 to Claire from the NRA and $15k from another group?
View Quote

That is what I see as well.  ALL the others have this notation "independent expenditure opposing Claire McCaskill (D)".

THAT means they spent that amount AGAINST her.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 7:28:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

That is what I see as well.  ALL the others have this notation "independent expenditure opposing Claire McCaskill (D)".

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's how I'm taking it.  The other group is the American Hunters and Shooters Association, which is a group supporting gun control.  The data page is a little confusing on first glance (and my second as well).
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 11:39:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is how I read it as well...

Link Posted: 12/16/2014 12:46:11 PM EDT
[#8]
prob $78 on postage telling her she is a cunt
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 1:19:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Boom for the win!
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 6:57:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Boom for the win!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Boom for the win!

Sorry, but that's too nice of a name for her.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 8:18:56 PM EDT
[#11]
All of that money was spent in OPPOSITION to her (except for $78, and who the hell knows what that was about).  

I think a thread title change is in order.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 11:56:20 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I think a thread title change is in order.
View Quote

I approve of this message.

Link Posted: 12/18/2014 8:33:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Boom for the win!

She said this was her last term . I am expecting her to run for your Governor HA HA HA
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 9:37:46 AM EDT
[#14]
God damnit the lying two faced bitch sent this .....

You deserve transparency from your government

This past weekend, the Senate brought a controversial $1 trillion spending bill up for a vote, and like all legislation that comes across my desk, I strongly considered the impact this bill would have on Missouri's families.

It was with that concern in mind that I voted against this spending package and the secretive, last-minute provisions it included.

For me, this kind of bill just isn't the way to govern.

While the funding did include important provisions for causes I support - like a boost to the E/A-18 Growler production line, critical for airborne electronic attack, and certainty for our military and veterans - it lacked the very basic transparency you deserve from your government.

Added to this spending bill - with little-to-no public debate - was a provision that will further open the floodgates for big money in our elections, by allowing for a huge increase in the amount of political contributions that wealthy individuals can make toward political parties. We should be working to limit money in politics, not giving millionaires and billionaires even more influence over our politics.

The bill also included a secretive provision that could allow for a process by which the pensions of millions of retirees across the country could be dramatically reduced - and one that could once again find taxpayers bailing out Wall Street's bad bets - as we were forced to do when the financial crisis hit in 2008. That's not a gamble I was willing to make, especially at the expense of hardworking Missourians.

I remain firmly committed to a transparent and accountable government, and what I saw last weekend didn't represent those values you sent me here to uphold.

Link Posted: 12/19/2014 11:56:27 PM EDT
[#15]
I have had two political poll calls this week asking about Claire the Rascal.  Needless to say, I do not have anything good to say about her, Roy Blunt, or Chris Koster.  Jury still out on Kristen <Something?> and Tim <Something else?>.
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 5:46:51 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Because they don't actually care about out rights.  Which is why I won't give them a penny.
View Quote

Read the link in the OP until you notice that that amount is what they spent OPPOSING anti-gun senator Claire McCaskill.

Do you feel stupid now? Because you should.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top