Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/1/2014 12:50:22 AM EDT
It started when gearhog had the Black Friday trust deal for $60, bought that.  Then up pops the Quiet Riot deal, AAC 762SD and Tirant 45 combo for $899, so bought that too.  Now I need to decide who in STL to have them sent too for the transfer.  I have a big list of Class 3 dealers in the area, but instead of making phone calls, figured I'd ask on here and see which of you HTF posters are Class 3 dealers.  

Excited about my first suppressors, not so excited about the wait
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 1:19:49 AM EDT
[#1]

C&S metal werks in St.Charles as who I've only dealt with.
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 6:52:13 AM EDT
[#2]
I also vote C&S, I used to work there and Ken is a great guy.
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 2:37:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I had 4 NFA items transferred through Steele Point in Troy.

1 NFA item transferred through Defensor Tactical.

I'd recommend Steele Point, C&S wants to damn much to fill out a few papers and house a few items for a while...

Modern Weapon systems in High Ridge is really nice, guy the owns the place is nice, and has great selection of higher end guns, but I think he was $100 for transfers as well.

This gets asked quite a bit too... http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_8_32/571017_Form3_NFA_Transfers_in_STL__Best_shop_recomendation_.html
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 11:04:16 AM EDT
[#4]
We can point you in the direction of several dealers.  I think it comes down to which one would be closer?

I'm assuming you are in MO, posting to the MO-HTM (But we do have a few Ill side folks posting/reading here). What area are you in?
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 1:11:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We can point you in the direction of several dealers.  I think it comes down to which one would be closer?

I'm assuming you are in MO, posting to the MO-HTM (But we do have a few Ill side folks posting/reading here). What area are you in?
View Quote

Close is good, cheaper is also good

I'm in Jeff Co, House Springs.  I'm going by a couple places today, hope I can find somebody that will do them in the $50 range.
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 6:03:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Jeff Olms from MOA is in Dittmer. I'm currently doing a suppressor transfer through him.
Link Posted: 12/4/2014 12:47:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Jeff Olms from MOA is in Dittmer. I'm currently doing a suppressor transfer through him.
View Quote

Same here. Seems like a really nice guy. Have one waiting in jail with him.
Link Posted: 12/4/2014 1:01:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes, Jeff ... have dealt with him a few times through the years, great guy!  Thanks for reminding me, anybody have his number?

Edit - nevermind, found an old business card from Jeff and gave him a call.  He'll be handling the transfer for me.
Link Posted: 12/5/2014 12:05:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Ken at C&S is good people. He's my normal go to for anything, but his transfer prices are a bit expensive on NFA stuff.

I am in the process of transferring a supressor as well, I decided to try the guys at Eagle Eye in Wentzville. So far it has gone smoothly. Supressor hasnt arrived yet. Only charging $50 for transfer.
Link Posted: 12/5/2014 2:13:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Ken at C&S is good people. He's my normal go to for anything, but his transfer prices are a bit expensive on NFA stuff.

I am in the process of transferring a supressor as well, I decided to try the guys at Eagle Eye in Wentzville. So far it has gone smoothly. Supressor hasnt arrived yet. Only charging $50 for transfer.
View Quote

Good to know, thanks!
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 5:26:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Yes, Jeff ... have dealt with him a few times through the years, great guy!  Thanks for reminding me, anybody have his number?

Edit - nevermind, found an old business card from Jeff and gave him a call.  He'll be handling the transfer for me.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I live in House Spring as well and looking into purchasing suppressor.
Can you pass me Jeff Olms contact info please.
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 9:58:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Here you go:

314-609-1911

[email protected]

Link Posted: 12/14/2014 1:22:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd suggest first calling Jeff and seeing what he has, and what kind of deals he can offer.  After all the fees, the cost of transferring one in might not make sense.
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 9:40:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Thanks for all the kind words and support guys, we are glad to be of any assistance with NFA, or Armory support, like a couple others in the area we have been at this for a while, for those of you working with us remember, schedules permitting you can come out and run your cans..you cant take them home until your get out of jail card is issued though
Jeff Olms
MOA LLC
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 12:31:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

He is THE MAN  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top