Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/27/2014 4:08:15 PM EDT
Ran in the Chesterfield Turkey Trot this morning and had folks over for brunch, memosa's, and bloody Mary's !

Not my best times with an 8 min 47 sec / mile average, but since it's been strength training for the past 3 months at the gym I didn't really care too much about the time.  Just gave it what I had.

Now to chill damn near all day with family.

There are a lot of things I can personally give thanks for this year, but I'll give props to those out there who helped me and my family rest relatively easy these past few days.

I'm not certain if there is any one thing which kept the riff-raff from reaching more homes like mine, but I have to believe a big reason is due to our military and police keeping a vigilant watch.

You need to know my family and I sincerely appreciate you standing guard and doing such a great job with the tools and 'rules' of engagement you were given.

You made it easier for me to keep my wife and kid's thoughts on the things they should be thinking of.

Link Posted: 11/27/2014 6:15:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Amen
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 11:49:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Happy Thanksgiving  Everyone.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 12:25:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Happy Thanksgiving and with the Lords blessing this great nation will come out of these trying times better and stronger.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 11:47:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Glad you had a great day!  
Happy Thanksgiving weekend for everyone!

I ran 3x around the food table... It was a marathon!  Does that count?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top