Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/26/2014 4:36:05 PM EDT

You may know that the Thanksgiving Day parade in downtown St. Louis has been cancelled.  

Now we are being told that a Darrin Wilson group is planning a parade to show support.

This will not be good.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 5:02:26 PM EDT
[#1]

Just need a few Klan members to show up, and it'll be a Happy Thanksgiving for all...

Looters are to protestors, as Klan members are to Wilson supporters
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:41:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just need a few Klan members to show up, and it'll be a Happy Thanksgiving for all...

Looters are to protestors, as Klan members are to Wilson supporters
View Quote

What? Stupid is as stupid does?
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 12:16:12 AM EDT
[#3]
They may want to consider open carrying ar15's.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 12:17:36 AM EDT
[#4]
What time is said parade supposed to take place? I need to know when to pop the popcorn!!
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 12:37:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What time is said parade supposed to take place? I need to know when to pop the pmagsopcorn!!
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/27/2014 9:24:53 AM EDT
[#6]
The briefing the officers were expecting regarding the parade never happened while I was there.

They were saying 7:30 a.m.  It is possible it just isn't happening.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 10:02:47 AM EDT
[#7]
I would go, if it wasn't a 3 hour drive

Now if like the libs, our side had free bussing ,some $$$, and pre-made signs . . . . . .
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 3:44:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Officer Wilson needs to stay home. He could have two more cases coming his way. His lawyers should have never let him give an interview on any program. ABC got it but it was torn apart by 20 other Nancy Grace liberals. So Officer Wilson stay out of the public eye until all potential cases have been disposed and keep your mouth shut.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 1:07:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Officer Wilson needs to stay home. He could have two more cases coming his way. His lawyers should have never let him give an interview on any program. ABC got it but it was torn apart by 20 other Nancy Grace liberals. So Officer Wilson stay out of the public eye until all potential cases have been disposed and keep your mouth shut.
View Quote

How much did he get for giving that interview....did he have the questions pre-reviewed by his attorney?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top