Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/21/2014 11:12:17 AM EDT
are there any guys who would want to go hiking and trekking in the joplin area? i really need time out and think somethings through and maybe if you're up to it, we can do a small group study of wild at heart by john eldredge. I just need to be out and nothing too long as I have not hiked in a good while.
email me please for best response!
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 11:34:51 AM EDT
[#1]
When exactly are you thinking? Weekend trip or?
I'd be interested, heard great things about that study.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 11:46:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
When exactly are you thinking? Weekend trip or?
I'd be interested, heard great things about that study.
View Quote

I'd love to do a weekend trip if i can snag a sleeping bag and bivy cover but a day would just be fine! I can help with gas too.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 12:15:06 PM EDT
[#3]
You have a place to hike picked out?
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 12:16:48 PM EDT
[#4]
I know the wildcat glades is nice at all times of the year and it's right here in town or close to. if you know of any spots we could take a look. ia m still new to the area so it's the only place i know :)
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 12:45:39 PM EDT
[#5]
How long of a hike are you wanting?
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 12:53:38 PM EDT
[#6]
I am in the mood for a nice 3 to 5 mile one. My ruck has been ready to go on a hike for sometime now
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 7:37:00 PM EDT
[#7]
bump, i am taking the weekend before christmas off just for this guys :)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top