Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/20/2014 2:55:26 PM EDT
Not even sure these folks are in for from Ferguson, but its a bit freaky, to think of how many of these folks like this out there are armed...

http://madworldnews.com/ferguson-thugs-residents-guns/
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 3:08:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 4:09:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I had just talked myself out of any possible reason to every buy a plate carrier too
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 4:42:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I had just talked myself out of any possible reason to every buy a plate carrier too
View Quote

No kidding...  I have gone back and forth on what a waste it would probably be etc.  I find it crazy that the idea of having one seems reasonable in todays world.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 4:45:57 PM EDT
[#4]
"I gowa juj.  That shoot fofie, an shotgunn." - articulate young man

Before DW gunned down that innocent yute, I bet the group in this video was preparing to begin their colligate careers.  If I had a son, he probably would not look like these upstanding young men, but I could only hope that he would be as well dressed.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 5:40:30 PM EDT
[#5]
LOL.

If that is the "varsity", this will be a very short lived event.

Link Posted: 11/20/2014 5:44:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Guess I'm too sheltered, I understood maybe 8-9 words out of that whole mess.

NICE how the Judge dude pointed the loaded gun at the camera man  " these bullets HURTS" or something like that
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 6:33:33 PM EDT
[#7]
All I can say is, PULL UP YOUR FUCKING PANTS.  

Gonna be a riot of young dudes in their underwear. Because their Damon pants fell off.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 6:46:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Clearly nobody taught these hood rats how to "properly" hold a gun.

Link Posted: 11/20/2014 7:02:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

~400 bucks with Level IV plates if you do it right.  How important are your lungs and heart?  Notice the AR in the video?  Once in a while you'll see retards with AKs too.  That's your potential threat.  Spend the money, keep it under the bed, and if it never gets put on then life is going just fine.

There's no point in anticipating you'll potentially be in a gun fight sometime in your life if you aren't also anticipating that they can shoot back.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 7:18:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 7:58:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Can someone please translate that the hell they are saying? Good lord.....
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 8:29:13 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View Quote

We got guns, we gonna kill whitey...  

Link Posted: 11/20/2014 8:37:54 PM EDT
[#14]
I just deleted a longer response....

I play by the rules.

Even the ones which bad guys set.

In the wild, it isn't simply the strongest which survive.

It's the meanest.

There are lots of Folks who you don't want to corner.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 8:43:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I just deleted a longer response....

I play by the rules.

Even the ones which bad guys set.

In the wild, it isn't simply the strongest which survive.

It's the meanest.

There are lots of Folks who you don't want to corner.
View Quote

Now we have to follow rules?  I suppose, if I have to follow rules, I'll stick to the biblical type.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 8:49:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Guess I'm too sheltered, I understood maybe 8-9 words out of that whole mess.

NICE how the Judge dude pointed the loaded gun at the camera man  " these bullets HURTS" or something like that
View Quote

They were speaking??? I thought it was just a bunch of grunting?  I must be getting old.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 8:53:17 PM EDT
[#17]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMADJcimnds&list=PLMiW05Fn9JDMBITc2bT8-0Em08nk6vt3e
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 8:54:56 PM EDT
[#18]
You do understand what the bad guy's rules are.... right ????
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 8:58:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

~400 bucks with Level IV plates if you do it right.  How important are your lungs and heart?  Notice the AR in the video?  Once in a while you'll see retards with AKs too.  That's your potential threat.  Spend the money, keep it under the bed, and if it never gets put on then life is going just fine.

There's no point in anticipating you'll potentially be in a gun fight sometime in your life if you aren't also anticipating that they can shoot back.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can you be more specific?  

What plates?  What vest?

I blew off the need until this BS.  Now I wish to be responsible.  

Links and names of what to buy is most appreciated.

Thanks,

Link Posted: 11/20/2014 9:03:32 PM EDT
[#20]

WOW! Some of the comments are hilarious!!!
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 11:05:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Where can u buy legitimate armour without any BS?  and by BS I mean run around forms.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 11:17:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Where can u buy legitimate armour without any BS?  and by BS I mean run around forms.
View Quote

Any slightly shady mil surp store will have several.

I'd be cautious of buying the esapi plates though since you have no way to xray the ceramics. Could always rock an ITOV or similar with ar500 plates
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 1:40:29 AM EDT
[#23]
What? You don't think that guy built that AR with magpul gear and an ACOG?
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 4:18:52 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

What plates?  What vest?

Thanks,

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What plates?  What vest?

Thanks,

***ETA***

Since I saw cbr make another thread somewhat related, here is another option:

https://www.primaryarms.com/U_S_Palm_s/2861.htm

You can get an extra IIIA plate + the carrier for front and back protection for a little over $200.  Not going to help you at all against rifle rounds, but .44 magnum on down you're good.

I recommend Midwest Armor for plates, their level IV plates are a good deal, they run sales from time to time so I have no idea what you might end up paying.  Also they're not really super heavy considering their potential use is a home/neighborhood environment at worst, not trekking 20 miles away on foot.  As far as plate carriers, lots of good deals you can find sub $200.  SKD Tactical(site sponsor) often has sales.  Mayflower, Shellback Tactical, and others are good quality and will do the job well.  There are also low profile carrier options just depends on what you want to spend and how you think you might use such equipment.  If you have more questions, check out the Tactical Gear forum under the Armory, lotta smart guys.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 9:07:07 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

This should help.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 9:18:33 AM EDT
[#26]
after watching that video I was reminded all the squirrels dont live in trees .
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 10:44:23 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
What? You don't think that guy built that AR with magpul gear and an ACOG?
View Quote

It's very possible just look and see he's the only one showing any form of trigger discipline. He might have a bit of training.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 11:42:04 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Clearly nobody taught these hood rats how to "properly" hold a gun.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_EBmpqCL3evc/TLaMyhGB6YI/AAAAAAAAER0/9XLb34JF6BA/s400/sidegrip.jpg
View Quote

He is doing just fine for shooting the toilet.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 12:52:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Looks like Boomhower liked the black ladies too.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 1:30:54 PM EDT
[#30]
What the fuck did I just watch, way to fuel the stereotype that an educated black man like myself has been trying to fight for years.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 1:58:48 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

What the fuck did I just watch, way to fuel the stereotype that an educated black man like myself has been trying to fight for years.
View Quote
You are referring to the folks in the video with your ""way to go"" comment not the folks here watching the video right?

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 4:14:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Of course I was talking about the degenerates in the video, do you think I would take up for someone like that?
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:04:33 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Of course I was talking about the degenerates in the video, do you think I would take up for someone like that?
View Quote

Even though you didn't come out and say who exactly you were criticizing, I picked up on where you were going with it.
( I know I am kinda vague with posts too, so that's prolly why I got it right this time. )

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:36:59 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

View Quote

LOL, I was hoping not.  Thats why I did not automatically assume and lump you in...  I wanted to verify 1st as I don't like to paint with a wide brush..  

I'm still hoping this will pass without any of the area neighborhoods burning or suffering any casualties...

Tips I received yesterday turned out a bust...    I'm so tired of, its gonna be Wednesday, gonna be Friday, gonna be Sunday, Gonna be Tuesday, This time its for sure gonna be Friday...  No really Sunday....  

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 7:13:00 PM EDT
[#35]
It's not about race it's about ignorance, most of the guys I run drills with are white and are good people there's no way I would choose to side with a person because of skin color, if your wrong your wrong period.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 7:18:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 9:04:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
It's not about race it's about ignorance, most of the guys I run drills with are white and are good people there's no way I would choose to side with a person because of skin color, if your wrong your wrong period.
View Quote

Where is the damn like button?
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 10:01:57 PM EDT
[#38]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXSLcYQHqFQ

This should help.

Jive was like latin compared to the stupid shit these fuck were jabbering about.

Communication being reduced and devolved back into grunts and flashing a bigger stick.       Fucking people who annoy me.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 10:19:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No shit.   This man is a good guy.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 12:04:14 AM EDT
[#40]
There has to be a sweet roof top around the area. Can or oil filter and your in business..
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 2:37:31 AM EDT
[#41]
Did anyone else look at the AR?  More than likely it's stolen anyway so at first I thought it was a decent rifle with MOE equipment, but upon further inspection it appears to have a knock-off ACOG which means it probably won't hold zero.  Then we assume that (1) the guy was competent enough to dial in the rifle and (2) that he even bothered to try, both of which I highly doubt.  That rifle in his hands is probably more dangerous to the other people around than the person he's trying to aim at.

I live in the city and about a year ago around 10pm at Jefferson and 44 I saw 7-8 locals fighting in front of the library and spilling out into the street.  They looked and acted like the idiots in this video.  I came up with a great idea of converting a garbage truck into a huge vacuum with an extending tube on the side.  You would essentially drive down the side of the road and suck these low lives off the sidewalk and into the back.  What happens after that I don't really care - dump them in Afghanistan with an American flag jumpsuit they can't take off?  That would be one government program I wouldn't mind funding...
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 7:08:47 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hey bro you wanna go to Peanut for some chicken wings before work tomorrow?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top