Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 1:50:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Damn, some fairly threatening comments on there...  

The more it gets closer, the more I worry about my friends, family and our homes as well as all the folks in Law Enforcement out there that have targets on your backs...

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I just thought I'd pop in here and wish everyone in the areas that may be effected good luck. I've been lurking in your htf for a few days looking for any news that the msm isn't putting out in my area.

I haven't seen it mentioned on here, but I saw it on another forum and figured I'd link to it here with the hopes that there may be some info that can help the good guys or bystanders out.

https://mobile.twitter.com/blackrebels_stl

Again, good luck and I hope nobody gets hurt.
Damn, some fairly threatening comments on there...  

The more it gets closer, the more I worry about my friends, family and our homes as well as all the folks in Law Enforcement out there that have targets on your backs...

On that linked Twitter account, there is a New Blaxk Panthers video (http://youtu.be/hQumGHWrROU) that is interesting. Though humorous, it takes the speaker a long time to get at what they actually want. At the end of the vid, they say they do want "Reperations", but that isn't enough. That there is "Medicine in the Murder, and Healin' in the Killin' "

If this type shows up in/around Ferguson, it could get exciting.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 3:44:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Saw link in GD, Jennings and Ferguson have cancelled school for Monday and Tuesday.

ETA:  added link
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 3:29:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm sure we've figured this out by now, but just confirming that I spoke to a school leader in the area and they were told tomorrow is the day.  They were also told to expect school closures for the entire week.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 4:59:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Just came down 70 through STL...

LOTS of Military HMMWV's and other obvious military equipment traveling westbound coming towards STL...

Also spotted several DHS SUV's running around the area...

They are obviously gearing up for something.

Be safe east siders. Here's hoping things don't get out of hand up there.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 5:57:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Sounds like it's time to start popping P Mag covers
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 7:18:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Sounds like it's time to start popping P Mag covers
View Quote

Someone with photoshop skills should photoshop this

on this

Link Posted: 11/22/2014 11:42:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'm sure we've figured this out by now, but just confirming that I spoke to a school leader in the area and they were told tomorrow is the day.  They were also told to expect school closures for the entire week.
View Quote

at this point i dont give a fuck till i see something on fire... im sick of all this shit.

they said the grand jury is not sitting again till monday, they fortified most of clayton, but all of that came AFTER all the schools called off the whole week...

FUCK IT lets do it live!
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 12:22:19 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View Quote

So, you're thinking Sunday?

We should get a pool going on the date...  :)

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 1:54:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Schools just added Monday and Tuesday. The Thanksgiving holiday in most schools started Wednesday. My source told me last Sunday, well now we see how good my intel is. I don't know and unfortunately I am getting tired of all the hoopla and this nonsense hasn't even started yet.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 2:32:35 AM EDT
[#10]
There has been an awful lot of mobilization for the GJ to hear evidence for another week. Would be a lot of idle time to get sloppy while racking up OT. Seems a waste, if true.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 7:57:29 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm wondering if they keep making arrests if they'll keep putting it off.  Makes sense to grab up the violent ones they can before the release, of course no idea how long they can hold some of these crazies before they have to let them go or what the occupation capacity is at the local pokey
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 8:53:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Bob McCulloch has said that if you hear a day and time, it is just a rumor.

Generally speaking, the GJ only meets once a week and on their schedule.

Certainly someone is expecting it soon.  The command center is set up and ready.

Does anyone actually know if the schools that have taken action have done so due to being informed of something or are they simply reacting to rumors and assumptions like most everyone else?

Bottom line, we won't know until it happens.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 8:55:47 AM EDT
[#13]
I wonder if they are trying to wear out the protesters and those funding their 'efforts'.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 11:44:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Anyone know of anything special being done for the national guard guys? I'm sure a good chunk of them will be away from home for thanksgiving, I'm on the other side of the state but I'd be interesting in supporting whatever.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 12:11:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:Does anyone actually know if the schools that have taken action have done so due to being informed of something or are they simply reacting to rumors and assumptions like most everyone else?
View All Quotes
Quoted:Does anyone actually know if the schools that have taken action have done so due to being informed of something or are they simply reacting to rumors and assumptions like most everyone else?

Yes, the one North Co school where I know the principal says that they were told by outside sources in a district meeting to cancel school for the week.  They were even told in this meeting which took place Friday, that the Grand Jury announcement would be Sunday evening.  From what they told me, there were no uncertain terms about it.

Bottom line, we won't know until it happens.

Very true, this morning I'm seeing reports on CBS of Monday at the earliest.  So yeah, who friggin knows.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 6:16:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Lol...  All the guns at Crap Mart in St. Charles on Jungerman are put away in back.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 7:45:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Monday.

MHP has staged again. And along with fact that schools are going to be closed Monday. Then you have Walmart pulling guns again. The fact that the Grand Jury did not work this weekend tells me that they have an answer and giving everyone their 48 hours to get their shite together.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 9:05:43 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Anyone know of anything special being done for the national guard guys? I'm sure a good chunk of them will be away from home for thanksgiving, I'm on the other side of the state but I'd be interesting in supporting whatever.
View Quote

I hadn't heard anything.  I've got a few buddies there, but it sounds like there as in the dark as the rest of us.  Something about mushrooms...
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 9:52:09 AM EDT
[#19]
All is quite at the command post.  Lots of hurry up and wait.

You LEOs sure know how to eat well though.  
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 1:40:56 PM EDT
[#20]
My friends and I are praying for you guys.  Keep your eyes peeled and your powder dry. I think the whole country especially the gret state of Missouri deserves closure on this deal
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 2:01:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Whether your religious or not, we need all of the help when can get.

"Almighty God, who hast given us this good land for our heritage: We humbly beseech thee that we may always prove ourselves a people mindful of thy favor and glad to do thy will.

Bless our land with honorable industry, sound learning, and pure manners. Save us from violence, discord, and confusion; from pride and arrogance, and from every evil way.

Defend our liberties, and fashion into one united people the multitudes brought hither out of many kindreds and tongues. Endue with the spirit of wisdom those to whom in thy Name we entrust the authority of government, that there may be justice and peace at home, and that, through obedience to thy law, we may show forth thy praise among the nations of the earth.

In the time of prosperity, fill our hearts with thankfulness, and in the day of trouble, suffer not our trust in thee to fail; all which we ask through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen."

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 2:56:26 PM EDT
[#22]
National NEWS, multiple sources now reporting "later today"  for the announcement, "at the court house in Clayton, MO". Hope for the best. Rob
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:24:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Yep, probably a good day to head home early if you could be in the burst radius.

Washington Post
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:29:10 PM EDT
[#24]
They will wait till after rush hour to minimize the number of people exposed to the violence.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:36:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 5:20:09 PM EDT
[#26]
I hope the rioters don't make it out to south county
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 5:50:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Pmag covers at the ready.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 6:41:42 PM EDT
[#28]
Not sure if this is credible:  http://www.youngcons.com/breaking-mike-brown-and-darren-wilson-grand-jury-decision-reportedly-leaked-the-verdict-is/

Supposedly no indictment.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 9:02:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Be careful out there, guys.   Your brothers on the west side of the state are praying for you.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 9:06:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Gateway Pundit (a respected conservative blog) says no indictment based on a source inside the prosecutor's office.  

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/11/leaked-prosecutors-office-no-indictment-in-mikebrown-case/

Stay safe.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 9:14:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Hopefully shouldn't see anything in st. Charles, but AR and a couple mags are at the ready just in case.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 9:23:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Good luck to all of you in the STL area tonight, I hope everything goes well and stays under control.

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 9:48:21 PM EDT
[#33]
just made it back from the Walmart on the Ill side for some Riot Snacks and other provisions...

All clear this far...
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 9:52:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 9:56:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 10:27:53 PM EDT
[#36]
No True Bill returned, the evidence does not present enough cause to go to trial...
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 10:49:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Gotta love the black girl in that video wearing black face and throwing up gang signs...
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 7:44:14 PM EDT
[#38]
I can't believe they burned a $5 pizza joint, the BBQ place and the MackDonalds. Just doesn't seem to fit.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 8:08:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I can't believe they burned a $5 pizza joint, the BBQ place and the MackDonalds. Just doesn't seem to fit.
View Quote

Follow the money.  Look for food places that are still in business in the area.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 8:15:25 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Strangely, none of the Chicken Joints burnt...

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 8:17:58 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Of all the places burned Little Cesar probably was the most deserving...
but Aaron Rents? Why? where you gonna get yo rental furniture at? Seriously...

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 8:24:45 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They'll use Rimz they jacked in the last riots and place street signs on them for table tops...

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:44:17 PM EDT
[#43]
They're in a feeding frenzy no differently than mindless sharks with their eyes rolled back.

There isn't any reasoning with them.  They are behaving no differently than they do in their mother continent.

World History proves this to be true no differently than our Constitution has proven this how this country has been the most positive thing humanity has experienced in the history of mankind.

period.

end.

stop.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 10:12:14 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
They're in a feeding frenzy no differently than mindless sharks with their eyes rolled back.

There isn't any reasoning with them.  They are behaving no differently than they do in their mother continent.

World History proves this to be true no differently than our Constitution has proven this how this country has been the most positive thing humanity has experienced in the history of mankind.

period.

end.

stop.
View Quote

I agree there is no reasoning w/ the unreasonable.  I agree, our Constitution and this country is a true blessing... ever read the book:  The 5,000 Year Leap, if not, it is a 'must read'...  

but the most positive thing humanity has ever experienced, imho, is Jesus Christ.  

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 10:44:09 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I agree there is no reasoning w/ the unreasonable.  I agree, our Constitution and this country is a true blessing... ever read the book:  The 5,000 Year Leap, if not, it is a 'must read'...  

but the most positive thing humanity has ever experienced, imho, is Jesus Christ.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

period.

end.

stop.

OK.   Jesus Christ is the end all be all... for a bunch of us.

BUT !!!!!!

That leap of faith OBVIOUSLY isn't working for folks dealing with the realities of the world today.

As such, you we need to deal with things that can irrefutably be felt in the ass and wallet.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:08:20 AM EDT
[#47]

THIS GUY should be the Leader for the Black community INSTEAD of Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson!!!!

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:53:12 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

THIS GUY should be the Leader for the Black community INSTEAD of Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson!!!!

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yeahhh but its hard to get followers when you're telling them to be accountable for their own actions instead of finding a boogey man to crucify and explain away all the destructive things you may do.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 1:11:07 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Yeahhh but its hard to get followers when you're telling them to be accountable for their own actions instead of finding a boogey man to crucify and explain away all the destructive things you may do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

This...    Alot of people only accept things as fact if they agree with them or like them...  If not, it must be false...

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 4:02:14 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

This...    Alot of people only accept things as fact if they agree with them or like them...  If not, it must be false...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like I have said before its about ignorance and people have to take responsibility for theirselves, everything that happens to you is not always someone's else's fault and that has nothing to do with color.  Let's tear up our own neighborhood that'll show them , let's tear up the places that give our community jobs that'll show them, let's tear up the places that we get our goods and services from that'll show them.  I'm done ranting now cause I'm tired of talking about ignorant people that did nothing to better their own community.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top