Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/22/2014 10:34:51 PM EDT
Found $2 off

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 5:53:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm trying to decide if I'll go on Sunday or just buy what I want online since I doubt I'll find it as cheap there. Now to decide where to transfer it to.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 6:53:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the coupon.  I haven't gone in several years.   Hopefully I won't forget again.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 11:23:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Anyone going? I debated it but don't feel like dealing with people.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 8:26:10 PM EDT
[#4]
I got 8# of IMR-4350, 1000 CCI #200 primers, and four ammo cans.  I'll try and walk through the rest of the show tomorrow.

And I had my BFL hat on!
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 8:56:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Scored 8# of pistol powder. It was worth the price of entry but prices are still hi and you need to shop around. Really good deals on glock 42s at a few booths and one nealry followed me home.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 10:39:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Scored 8# of pistol powder. It was worth the price of entry but prices are still hi and you need to shop around. Really good deals on glock 42s at a few booths and one nealry followed me home.
View Quote

They're great little pistols. What kind of prices were you seeing?

Link Posted: 10/26/2014 8:45:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Going back today.  Maybe I'll get to walk around a little more instead of just standing behind a table.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 10:53:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

$415 out the door was the best one. Lots at 399+ tax but I didn't try to talk any down, I know how that game would go.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top