Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2014 10:02:59 AM EDT
My father used to be a member at this range many years ago. For various reasons he let his membership lapse.

I'm a member of the ARPC in Barnhart, but I'd like to shoot farther than 100 yards, and I really enjoyed how the Bulls Eye Rod & Gun Club (BRGC from here on) went out to 450 yds and if you went early during the week there was rarely anyone there, or it was rarely crowded.

I've been looking for a website for them or any contact information so I can see what all is required for becoming a member, but I'm not able to find anything on the web.
Does anyone have contact information for the club?

I'm sure there are some members here who are members of the BRGC as well.

I know they have a waiting list to become a member and that its probably in excess of 2 years at this point.
I also know that you need to be sponsored by another member to join.

However, I'd just like to find out their contact information, how much a yearly membership costs, etc.

Any information in this would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:49:05 AM EDT
[#1]
I used to have a member packet but I'm not sure if it got tossed or if it's in a mystery box in storage. I was going to join, had sponsors, etc but never did it. I know you have to have a sponsor, and an active NRA membership. As far as contact information, unless I can find all the paperwork, best I can do is tell you that unless something changed in the last year, they have their meetings the 3rd Tuesday of every month at Jilly's Steakhouse in High Ridge. When the meetings are over the guys will often hang out for some beers & pool. They are very nice & approachable and I'm sure will be willing to point you to someone who can give you some info
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 1:38:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info.
Please let me know if you're able to find the new member packet.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 2:35:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll look for it. I'm actually at Jilly's right now and the bartender I'm friends with said they still have the meetings there, but doesn't know where the contact info is.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 1:44:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Maxx,
I am actually on the Board Of Directors for the club, currently our waiting list is around 3 years , yes you need a sponsor in order to apply for membership.
We are not actively seeking new members at this time, however if you can find a current member to sponsor you have them get an application and you can fill it out and submit.
The initiation fee is 150.00 and annual dues are 125.00 with a required two work days or if unable a 50.00 assessment is levied.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 2:30:27 PM EDT
[#5]
TVLL62CAL,
Thank you for the information!

Looks like I might need to find a sponsor....

Link Posted: 10/27/2014 5:16:31 PM EDT
[#6]
You might look into Owensville Gun Club  it's a long way out from the STL area, but after the first year the dues are on the cheap side. If you use it only a couple times year its well wort the drive. Oh, no .50BMG or full auto, nice place to shoot out to 550 yards.  They are active in CMP and the 1M for Veterans program.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top