Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/21/2014 5:47:39 AM EDT
Are there any good carbine classes in Central MO?  I'd eventually like to go to one (next year, with any luck).
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 7:30:38 AM EDT
[#1]
I do not know anyplace in Central MO, the only place I have been that I recommend is Asymmetric Solutions.  They are in Farmington, MO.  I have been in classes there with folks from KC, and even Chicago.  Should be worth the drive.  Depending on how far you have to go, maybe try to take a Sat and Sun course.  Get on their email list and watch their Facebook page.  They have some pretty good deals from time to time.

Phil
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 6:11:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Tim Oliver has a decent carbine class.... if he still offers it. I have heard good things about it.  

Tim Oliver

LEARN TO CARRY
2000 East Broadway, Suite 307
Columbia, Missouri  65201

573-442-0337  Phone
573-442-6334  FAX

[email protected]

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 6:39:35 AM EDT
[#3]
heard good things about todd burke outside columbia
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:42:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
heard good things about todd burke outside columbia
View Quote

Todd is also a great instructor!
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:33:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Another vote for Asymmetric Solutions. It's worth the drive from KC, so its worth a look. The instructors are all top notch and have years of experience (for the most part in  GWOT)
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 3:22:12 AM EDT
[#6]
I might try to get into a Todd Burke or Learn to Carry class next year (I wouldn't mind getting some handgun training, either).  Asymmetric Solutions seems cool, and my folks live in very near, but their classes are expensive.  I just bought a truck AND a house
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top