Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2014 10:51:03 AM EDT
Our next and final match of the year will be October 25. We will run 5 stages with a short 15 min. break after 3 stages. There will be drinks and snacks available for purchase.

Round count will be close to 60 each but I recommend bringing 150 each to be safe. Rifle will be out to 350yds this month, we may have one target at 500yds. We will have more shooting on the move and awkward shooting positions like we have had in the past. All rifle targets will be 4 MOA or larger.

Link to registration is below. I encourage everyone to register early. Be sure to do the same for everyone you invite. It literally takes 30 seconds and saves time the morning of the match. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

https://clubs.practiscore.com/lead-farm-3-gun-10-25-14/register

Cost for match is $30.

Check in: 8:00-9:00
Shooters Meeting: 9:00
First Shots: 9:30

Let me know if you have any questions. I am more than happy to help.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:45:47 AM EDT
[#1]
We will also be shooting out of our "new" mini van.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 11:44:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Got a round count for me? And are slugs gonna be used?
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 8:53:08 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Our next and final match of the year will be October 25. We will run 5 stages with a short 15 min. break after 3 stages. There will be drinks and snacks available for purchase.

Round count will be close to 60 each but I recommend bringing 150 each to be safe. Rifle will be out to 350yds this month, we may have one target at 500yds. We will have more shooting on the move and awkward shooting positions like we have had in the past. All rifle targets will be 4 MOA or larger.

Link to registration is below. I encourage everyone to register early. Be sure to do the same for everyone you invite. It literally takes 30 seconds and saves time the morning of the match. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Cost for match is $30.

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:09:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cost for match is $30.

Reading comprehension is for fools.  
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 2:46:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cost for match is $30.

Hey this is Arfcom, I expect no less

We may bring out some Binary targets as well.
We've started "rolling our own" so to speak

Even got an anonymous card in the mail about the "loud explosions" coming from our place
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 8:59:53 PM EDT
[#6]
sorta off topic, but...

Go educate the masses!

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1678867_.html&page=1&anc=bottom#bottom
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 9:24:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks man

The RO's were out shooting the stages before the match on Sat.

Got 3 outa 5 done, dang it's getting dark early
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:31:13 PM EDT
[#8]
I won't make the last match, but thanks for making Lead Farm such a great place to shoot.

I'm trying to make some pre winter progress on my shop.  the ....uh...outdoor plumbing...is done, need to get some things done in prep for Surefire in vegas.  

Ya'll have fun.  Take care of Dirt for me.  silly newbs.

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:05:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Final round count as follows.

Rifle: 63
Pistol: 70
Shotgun: 52
Shotgun/Pistol:10
Rifle/Pistol:10

I will get the stages posted after lunch.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 4:02:43 PM EDT
[#10]

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 5:20:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Match Results

Results are up! Thanks to everyone who came out. It was great shooting with you all again. Let me know if you have any suggestions. We are always trying to make our matches better! Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 9:52:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Sorry to be responding so late. That match was a blast, maybe next go around i can keep from completely forgetting to shoot targets.

Next year ill have my shotgun done! then its on.

Don't spend all winter thinking of new crazy set ups

and i do like the idea that the big guy had about movie shootout stages.

See you next year!!!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top