Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/19/2014 11:36:00 AM EDT
Anyone go and how was it ?
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 8:47:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I went Saturday.  It sucked.  Lots of vendors selling ARs from companies I've never heard of for name brand prices.  Lots of used Glocks that were priced at MSRP or above.  Keep telling myself I'll never go back but I still mange to go at least once a year.  

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 9:34:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Disappointed to hear that
I know someone that went down with alot of AR complete uppers that were suppose to be priced really well
He also had lower parts kits and very reasonably priced complete lowers
Have not heard from him yet on how he did
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 2:02:04 AM EDT
[#3]
It treated me well. I got a .300 black out barrel for 85 bucks. A brand new full auto BCG for 70. a pistol gas length pig tail has tube and free float pistol tube for 25.

Got some lil gun for the oncoming .300 black out loading

A little jer kay

All in all not a bad weekend

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 7:20:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Went Saturday morning for a few hours. Picked up a few cleaning supplies and some 9x18 ammo at a decent price. Yes, there were lots of overpriced firearms but I usually go just to handle guns I'm thinking of purchasing and to support them for putting on a show.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 8:03:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I went Saturday.  It sucked.  Lots of vendors selling ARs from companies I've never heard of for name brand prices.  Lots of used Glocks that were priced at MSRP or above.  Keep telling myself I'll never go back but I still mange to go at least once a year.
View Quote

What should used Glocks go for now?  I wouldn't mind getting a backup.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 8:07:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not uncommon to see them for $350ish before S&H and transfer.  IIRC AimSurplus, J&G and CDNN all run them fairly regularly.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 11:14:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It's not uncommon to see them for $350ish before S&H and transfer.  IIRC AimSurplus, J&G and CDNN all run them fairly regularly.
View Quote

That's extremely reasonable.  I'll have to start looking for one of those after I take care of the top of my list in .308.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top