Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/15/2014 8:32:47 PM EDT
One of those 30 second news burps. Says that Walmart is pulling ammo off of shelves. Suppose that this is in St. Louis county. Suppose we will see at 10pm.
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 9:07:44 PM EDT
[#1]
When is the grand jury decision expected?
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 2:43:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
One of those 30 second news burps. Says that Walmart is pulling ammo off of shelves. Suppose that this is in St. Louis county. Suppose we will see at 10pm.
View Quote

and????
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 7:11:21 PM EDT
[#3]
And later when the 10pm news ran. I think I remember that they pulled the ammo from the Furguson and Mapplewood stores. Seems that they where concerned that a mob might loot the store and make off with the ammo. As for the Grand Jury. I am hearing as early as last days of October. But as late as mid-November. Just in time for Thanksgiving.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 11:39:22 PM EDT
[#4]
The ammo was gone from the shelves and they were packing up the firearms tonight at the Wal-mart in Lake St. Louis.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 12:01:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The ammo was gone from the shelves and they were packing up the firearms tonight at the Wal-mart in Lake St. Louis.
View Quote

I don't know for sure where lake st Louis is but I thought it was an upper scale neighborhood.  is it anywhere close to Ferguson?
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 3:12:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
And later when the 10pm news ran. I think I remember that they pulled the ammo from the Furguson and Mapplewood stores. Seems that they where concerned that a mob might loot the store and make off with the ammo. As for the Grand Jury. I am hearing as early as last days of October. But as late as mid-November. Just in time for Thanksgiving.
View Quote

Sounds like they're waiting for the outdoor temperatures to drop a bit.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 8:01:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Yes Lake St. Louis is a fairly good area just west of O'Fallon which is west of St. Peters which is just west of St. Charles which is just west of St. Louis county on I-70. There are threats made by that idiot on twitter about coming out to St. Charles and as far west as Warrenton, which is much further west than LSL. Suppose Walmart is running scared that if some ammo or a stolen weapon is used to shoot someone. That they would be hold responsible..
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 8:02:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I don't know for sure where lake st Louis is but I thought it was an upper scale neighborhood.  is it anywhere close to Ferguson?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is absurd.  Lake St. Louis is about as far from Ferguson as you can be.  It is close to where 64/40 and Interstate 70 intersect.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 8:19:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm guessing right after the November elections.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 8:30:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1  Which as someone pointed out is cooler weather with lots of rain.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 8:46:32 AM EDT
[#11]
I hope the grand jury doesn't convene right before the opening weekend of firearm deer season. Not that I live in the "danger zone", but I'd still be extremely concerned about my wife and newborn son while I was gone all weekend, if that were the case.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 9:37:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I hope the grand jury doesn't convene right before the opening weekend of firearm deer season. Not that I live in the "danger zone", but I'd still be extremely concerned about my wife and newborn son while I was gone all weekend, if that were the case.
View Quote

That's a big + 1.

Same with youth season.  I won't loose too much sleep over the regulat gun season, but I sure hope this doesn't mess with the kid's adventures.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 10:21:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Yes Lake St. Louis is a fairly good area just west of O'Fallon which is west of St. Peters which is just west of St. Charles which is just west of St. Louis county on I-70. There are threats made by that idiot on twitter about coming out to St. Charles and as far west as Warrenton, which is much further west than LSL. Suppose Walmart is running scared that if some ammo or a stolen weapon is used to shoot someone. That they would be hold responsible..
View Quote

Yeah, if they start this same stuff out there, I don't think it would end well for them.  St. Chuck/Warrenton whitey is different from St. Louis city whitey, for the most part.  I live in St. Louis city, but will not be a victim.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 4:13:12 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
That is absurd.  Lake St. Louis is about as far from Ferguson as you can be.  It is close to where 64/40 and Interstate 70 intersect.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your correct, but they are talking about going out there where whitey lives...
I can't find the video now, but a day or so ago I watched about a 5 min video of some guy talking about how they are going out there...  They blame the decay of the neighborhood on the white guy, ""White Flight and Disinvestment" , he says they moved out, taking the money and jobs with them.  While they still work/run N.County but live way out...  So they are coming out there to accomplish what I don't know...
***ETA*** Calling ya'll out that way Rdnecks, saying they aint scared of ya and are coming for ya...

Link Posted: 10/17/2014 7:42:30 PM EDT
[#15]
You know whats so funny about this guy is that he is white. Has learned how to talk like a brother. Got his name changed to be a roper. But the guy is white. I suppose the new cool is to be acting like a brother and have one of them roper names. I suspect that if they bring their shit out west. That just like the LA riots, they are going to find people on the roof tops armed just like them Koreans did in LA. Gee its assholes like you that scared or stole from the white guy. White guy said I worked hard for what I have. I didn't hang out on the street corner when I was supposed to be in school. I get up in the morning and go to work. So we left and took our tax dollars with us. You assholes still think your in Africa. Look at how you go and kill the other tribe members (blood vs crips or what ever groups your in) Act like members of society and be accepted. Act like gangsta and see whitey get the hell away from ya all.
Piss on these jerks.

Sorry this crap is getting to be going on a little to long in my mind. They really are trying to get a riot going. They are down there on SLU campus dragging the flag around. Wonder why we really dont like them. Gee couldnt figure it out myself.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 2:11:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:11:51 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

A big +1

Not really in the danger zone either.  But I would rather be focusing on hunting bow/gun, as opposed to worrying about the situation in town.  
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 11:34:22 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

View Quote

Might be better hunting from home.......No tags to buy, Don't have to skin them......

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 5:35:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 7:57:53 PM EDT
[#20]
I have not really been to concerned with Walmart pulling ammo and weapons. Well I just got around to going into the local walmart out in Warrenton. I see the two rifle racks loaded and more ammo than ever on the shelves. And know what? It's true a blind hog can and will find an acorn from time to time. Yes I scored two 225 round 22LR boxes of Remington.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top