Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/9/2014 12:48:45 AM EDT

Thugs standing on cop cars and all kinds of crap..

http://m.ustream.tv/channel/nothiefsallowed

Was getting real outta hand for a few, but now its kinda calming down...  Kinda goes in Cycles...

Link Posted: 10/9/2014 1:06:00 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm glad the racial issue is resolved. All of those people were Green.
Link Posted: 10/9/2014 1:42:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Watching the video, someone just fired on a Police vehicle...
Link Posted: 10/9/2014 1:50:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Just heard 9 shots a few blocks over.  Though I am a mile away from the ruckus
Link Posted: 10/9/2014 2:28:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm glad the racial issue is resolved. All of those people were Green.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/9/2014 8:01:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Another night, and the natives are restless.
Link Posted: 10/9/2014 8:19:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Wtf...  Do the cops need a Police Protection Unit to be formed and show up at crime scenes or something?

This is insane.
Link Posted: 10/9/2014 9:46:22 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Wtf...  Do the cops need a Police Protection Unit to be formed and show up at crime scenes or something?

This is insane.
View Quote
Pretty much getting that way...

I would hate to be involved with LE anywhere near the city or North STL county...  These folks are outta control and when they are doing this crap, they are hogging up all the resources making people in the areas vulnerable to other crime as there is no one to respond.

Link Posted: 10/9/2014 12:05:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I would hate to be involved with LE anywhere near the city or North STL county...  These folks are outta control and when they are doing this crap, they are hogging up all the resources making people in the areas vulnerable to other crime as there is no one to respond.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is insane.

And you don't think that's intentional?
Link Posted: 10/9/2014 3:24:55 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is insane.

Very well could be...

Link Posted: 10/10/2014 12:36:05 PM EDT
[#10]
No offense to anyone here who lives in this area, but all of the liberals that I some how have friendship with on facebook that live in this area, are going full retard defending this "isolated incident contained to one block" as media sensationalism.  Yet when it was Ferguson it was "evil whitey and that's north county for ya."  I drive from the safety off outside St. Louis city and go to the Botanical garden quite often but never have any illusions that there are streets where you have good residents and a block or less in any direction that that radically changes.  Am I carrying and have my head on a swivel even in broad day light? HELL YES.  Why do people think that just cause their street is "safe" that all of the bad residents some how aren't going to get them even though they roll through their "safe street" daily?  Its one thing to be in Chesterfield or Wildwood and feel safe and another to be in STL city limits.  I just don't get this head in the sand mentality.
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 1:02:01 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

No offense to anyone here who lives in this area, but all of the liberals that I some how have friendship with on facebook that live in this area, are going full retard defending this "isolated incident contained to one block" as media sensationalism.  Yet when it was Ferguson it was "evil whitey and that's north county for ya."  I drive from the safety off outside St. Louis city and go to the Botanical garden quite often but never have any illusions that there are streets where you have good residents and a block or less in any direction that that radically changes.  Am I carrying and have my head on a swivel even in broad day light? HELL YES.  Why do people think that just cause their street is "safe" that all of the bad residents some how aren't going to get them even though they roll through their "safe street" daily?  Its one thing to be in Chesterfield or Wildwood and feel safe and another to be in STL city limits.  I just don't get this head in the sand mentality.
View Quote

I know what you mean...

I'm really surprised at the positions certain folks are are taking in regards to supporting these Protesters/Rioters/Looters/Straight up Criminals... Some of them are on my FB and even on here...  

I agree that people have a right to protest, whatever they want...  I get that....

But there has to be limits...  You don't need to block the streets, burn/rob shit or shoot/beat innocent people... Thats not protesting, that commiting crimes...

Being a protester, you do not get a Get as pass to commit whatever crime you like in the name of Protesting...

This protesting thing has lost its purpose, its not longer about Brown, this latest cat yesterday down on Shaw or other ""Innocent" Black/White/Green folks, its now a ""Thing", its cool to be part of the movement....  Break laws and be seen, post and brag to your friends and the whole damn Twittersphere....

I'm so over it and tired of reading/hearing about it...  They are ruining our communities... It needs to Stop!!!!!

Link Posted: 10/10/2014 2:43:53 PM EDT
[#12]
This current outrage is a joke. The idiot SHOT at an uniformed officer; off-duty or no, i don't care. At that point, his life was forfeit. Hell, the perp's gun being recovered, he was caught red handed.

Link Posted: 10/10/2014 2:47:46 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

This current outrage is a joke. The idiot SHOT at an uniformed officer; off-duty or no, i don't care. At that point, his life was forfeit. Hell, the perp's gun being recovered, he was caught red handed.

View Quote

The collective, is stuck on ""My baby aint have nuffin but, asandwich", theory and will not accept the reports that not only was the gun recovered, but the bullet holes and I think spent projectiles were recovered as well...

Link Posted: 10/10/2014 9:53:54 PM EDT
[#14]
here we go again. The last dead guy fires at police has an ankle bracelet for another gun charge prior to this incident. Now everyday we get to see the loving parents telling us how good their kid was. Going all the way back to Travon. the fathers were absent fathers that did not live in the same home, didn't support them and were never around for guidance. Now that their children are dead they want us to believe how active they have been in their lives. If they devoted as much time to those kids as they will to the tv cameras moving forward maybe just maybe their children would be alive. At some point the minority communities and their leaders need to step up and start telling the truth and stop playing the victim card every time something doesn't go there way. I won't be holding my breath.
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 10:06:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
If they devoted as much time to those kids as they will to the tv cameras moving forward maybe just maybe their children would be alive.
View Quote

My thoughts exactly! It IS sad kids are dying, and it is even more sad their 'parents' failed them. I understand divorces and children out of wedlock happen, but that's got nothing to do with your obligation to raise a child. If the world is so damn bad, why not take the extra time and energy to help a child grow, rather than telling everyone on the news after the incident?

Link Posted: 10/11/2014 11:59:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 12:24:57 PM EDT
[#17]
My brother and I are each about 8 blocks from where this all went down so we have both been ready for insurrection to spread in our direction.  I'm glad this didn't blow up like Ferguson.  The worst part was some fools saying this thug was shot in the back of the head and didn't have a gun. Then when evidence came out that he indeed did have a gun and forensics tested positive on his hand and waist the people who think it's all racial attacks said it was a cover-up and planted evidence.  It's amazing...if a black police officer shot some white piece of trash roughing up store clerks or running around with stolen guns I wouldn't riot in the streets.  I'd be thankful there's one less POS my taxes are going to who would in all likelihood end up hurting someone else given enough time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top