BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 9:22:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

In Stanton? We are neighbors.  You aint the guy that got it the shootout with the dumbshit from St Louis a few years ago are ya? You don't have to answer but if not I bet you know what I'm talking about.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've never been to one.  I'm in Stanton so anywhere between Cuba and STL is fine by me.  Weeknights after 7pm since I commute to/from STL.

In Stanton? We are neighbors.  You aint the guy that got it the shootout with the dumbshit from St Louis a few years ago are ya? You don't have to answer but if not I bet you know what I'm talking about.

No that was about a mile down the road from me.  I'm between the LogArt and Reptile.  I was just rolling in from the commute when County pulled in behind me and lit me up, then figured out I was the wrong car.  Got home and the neighbor let me know what was going down.  The wife is not a gun lover (she's from the UK) but she was completely fine with the 9mm on my hip that night  :-)  

I'm going to try and make it to the RoadKill.
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 10:04:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Directions for the GPS challenged?
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 11:04:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

Take I44 to Rolla and get off on exit 185.  Go around the roundabout toward the Highway Patrol headquarters and E highway, or basically follow the roundabout around until you get onto the frontage road along the north side of I44.  This is E highway.  Stay on E highway all the way out to Randy's Roadkill.  It's about 3-4 miles north on the east (right) side of the road.  Can't miss it.

Link Posted: 10/27/2014 11:35:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Take I44 to Rolla and get off on exit 185.  Go around the roundabout toward the Highway Patrol headquarters and E highway, or basically follow the roundabout around until you get onto the frontage road along the north side of I44.  This is E highway.  Stay on E highway all the way out to Randy's Roadkill.  It's about 3-4 miles north on the east (right) side of the road.  Can't miss it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you sir.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:29:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Bump up
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 7:37:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Well crud, I'll be working until 4 on the 2nd.  Pacific area.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 11:41:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Just sneak out early or say you've got to poop
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 10:09:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Who's going to be there? I'm in
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 11:45:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Still trying to talk the wife into going....
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 1:22:39 PM EDT
[#10]
I plan to be there unless my wife changes my mind for me.....

Anyone going to open carry?
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 5:00:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nope not I.
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 8:59:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not me, well it's hard to full hide a 5" 1911.
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 9:09:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Bringing your sks?
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 10:06:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Will be there with wife and 2 little ones at 3PM CST. That is, 3PM after the time change.
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 11:22:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Will be there with wife and 2 little ones at 3PM CST. That is, 3PM after the time change.
View Quote

I've not been to one of these before.  I just assumed it was a "guys" thing?  The wife was giving me the stink eye about going to meet a bunch of strangers from the 'net, but if it's a "family" event and she can eat BBQ that is an easy sell.  If it is family friendly we're in, so it will be 2-40yr olds, a 5yr boy, and a 1yr girl.
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 11:36:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Bringing your sks?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bringing your sks?

I don't even have one of those.  I've fired one before and didn't care for it.  Maybe an M1.....
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 11:46:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I've not been to one of these before.  I just assumed it was a "guys" thing?  The wife was giving me the stink eye about going to meet a bunch of strangers from the 'net, but if it's a "family" event and she can eat BBQ that is an easy sell.  If it is family friendly we're in, so it will be 2-40yr olds, a 5yr boy, and a 1yr girl.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As far as I know they have always been a S.O. invited sort of thing. When we do the 2nd Amendment rallies in Jeff City I ALWAYS take my kids. Been to a couple dinners where there were youngins.

Made me recall Mark Perez explaining to my youngest about civilian open carry a few years back.    RIP
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 11:49:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 9:17:29 AM EDT
[#19]
Chapman, you don't need a house

See ya at 3 and yeah families welcome as far as I'm concerned.
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 11:43:57 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 3:28:36 PM EDT
[#21]
It's always been family friendly before. See you guys in a an hour and a half.
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 7:52:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Well, how was it fellas?
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 8:42:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Good time. Guiltweasel, myself, Lunyou and Wheelchairman showed up and had good food and fellowship.  Wish more would have made it, though.
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 9:29:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 10:13:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Good time. Guiltweasel, myself, Lunyou and Wheelchairman showed up and had good food and fellowship.  Wish more would have made it, though.
View Quote

I had full intentions and tried.  The 1 yr old was up all night, Momma is now sick too.  I REALLY got the stink eye at mentioning leaving her with the 2 kids while I went and ate BBQ.  So the 5yr old and I split and stacked some wood instead.  Maybe next time?
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 2:50:52 AM EDT
[#26]
Even though I live in Rolla, I wasn't in Rolla at the time.  We were getting a timeshare spiel in Branson.  The Chateau is pretty nice, but $399/night for a single is a tad crazy.  Good thing the timeshare folks were footing the bill.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top