Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2014 10:27:20 PM EDT
Hey guys,

I took a job in Kansas City and am moving to the great free state of MO.  Glad to be getting out the the cluster that is CO.  Wondering about some good, well stocked gunshops with decent prices to bring my business to when I get there.

Thanks!!
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 1:10:48 AM EDT
[#1]
What part of KC are you moving to?
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 8:49:24 AM EDT
[#2]
North side of town.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 9:01:16 AM EDT
[#3]
C&R Guns is a great shop in KC....

And if you can make it up to St Joseph, St Joe Guns is a great shop to go to.  Very friendly, knowledgable staff, with some of the best pricing around.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 11:05:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
C&R Guns is a great shop in KC....

And if you can make it up to St Joseph, St Joe Guns is a great shop to go to.  Very friendly, knowledgable staff, with some of the best pricing around.
View Quote

Hit both the websites and looks terrific!  Thanks.  I'll hit up both shops when I establish residency.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 1:34:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
North side of town.
View Quote

Welcome! Snap Shots in NKC is one I frequent a lot and don't really go here any more but Show Me Shooters in Claycomo
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 1:44:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Great Guns in Liberty. Rogers Sporting Goods is next door, more of a hunting store/fishing store (no guns).
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 7:19:07 PM EDT
[#7]
1+ on Great Guns in Liberty.

I'm done going in to Show-me Shooters to high of prices.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 10:00:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Welcome! Snap Shots in NKC is one I frequent a lot and don't really go here any more but Show Me Shooters in Claycomo
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
North side of town.

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 7:46:17 AM EDT
[#9]
If you know what you are looking for and dont need to handle it Bosserts Military Surplus can get just about anything you want at better than most prices.  Great Guns is a good one, if you like high prices and being treated very rudly Show-Me-Shooters is the place to go.  MidwestPX is another good place.  Ty runs it out of his house, he's a solid guy, bought from him a few times and referred several friends, they also had good things to say, but there again you kinda need to know what you're looking for.  
Welcome to KC.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top