Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2014 11:05:47 PM EDT
So, do we have an Archery Sub forum here???  I thought I saw one, but not seeing it now...

If not, is there a recommended one???
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 11:20:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
So, do we have an Archery Sub forum here???  I thought I saw one, but not seeing it now...

View Quote

It's been moved Here
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 11:42:00 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's been moved Here
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's been moved Here

Thank ya sir...  

Link Posted: 9/15/2014 12:07:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Thank ya sir...  

View Quote

Glad to help out.
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 7:46:18 AM EDT
[#4]
It's gettin' to be dat time a year again, eh?
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 5:18:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

View Quote

Yea, I guess it it is.  YOU could tell by all the folks looking at hunting gear at the shops and the catalogs coming out...

However, that's not what got me interested in Archery though...

My g/f is really into Archery (Both Target shooting and Hunting) and shes shoots firearms with me and shows interest in my hobbies (Geocaching, metal detecting, shooting, ATVs, floats, going to the Cabin, etc..) So, I figured I should learn a little more about her hobbies and spend some time doing the things she like too...  Its just a Bonus, that I've always been interested in Archery.

She really wants to do this 3D shoot, called the R100 next year and I thought it'd be cool, if I could learn to shoot well enough to shoot in it with her...  I'm thinking it could be a year or so before I'm ready to try and take an animal with a bow...

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 8:03:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Yea, I guess it it is.  YOU could tell by all the folks looking at hunting gear at the shops and the catalogs coming out...

My g/f is really into Archery (Both Target shooting and Hunting) and shes shoots firearms with me and shows interest in my hobbies (Geocaching, metal detecting, shooting, ATVs, floats, going to the Cabin, etc..) So, I figured I should learn a little more about her hobbies and spend some time doing the things she like too...  Its just a Bonus, that I've always been interested in Archery.

She really wants to do this 3D shoot, called the R100 next year and I thought it'd be cool, if I could learn to shoot well enough to shoot in it with her...  I'm thinking it could be a year or so before I'm ready to try and take an animal with a bow...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The R100 is pretty kickass, I shot it once in Sedalia with several friends.  We shot it over the course of two days, but it can be done in one looooong day.  

My real passion is running broadheads through unsuspecting critters, and the cooler weather is getting me pschyc'ed up.  I'm embarrassed to say that I've had too many irons in the fire to shoot my bow, but I'm going to work on that this weekend and try to get ready to take it to the woods in the coming weeks.

I worked at one of the local shops for several years, so if anybody on the HTF has any archery questions, let me know, I may be able to help.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 11:04:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey, good on you for making sure you can get a clean kill.  ARPC has a bow range, so just FYI.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 1:50:59 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Hey, good on you for making sure you can get a clean kill.  ARPC has a bow range, so just FYI.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I had heard that, but have never walked though or payed it much attention...  Next time down there, I'll check it out..

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top