Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2014 10:44:10 AM EDT
For anyone interested there will be a car show 9/13/14.  The show begins 3pm, located at the Ambassador building. 12200 NW Ambassador Drive KC MO.  That is near the airport and KCI Expo Center.
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 8:34:44 PM EDT
[#1]
The car show was packed.  Lots of memories looking at some of those cars.  The bad thing is now she's bugging me to get a 1968 RS Camero.  My first car was a 67 Camero.
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 9:02:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I wondered why there were so many classics and hot rods on the north side of town today.
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 10:12:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I wondered why there were so many classics and hot rods on the north side of town today.
View Quote

I was thinking the same thing. If I didn't get called in to work I would have gone
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 10:41:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Shawnee and Merriam are having car shows, as well.
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 1:37:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The car show was packed.  Lots of memories looking at some of those cars.  The bad thing is now she's bugging me to get a 1968 RS Camero.  My first car was a 67 Camero.
View Quote

CamAro
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 12:26:59 AM EDT
[#6]
It was an awesome show. Great burnouts at the end lol
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 11:14:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Made the trek to Hayes Hamburgers from Olathe Saturday night.  Buddy was asking about any car shows around.  Found the listing for the KCI show.  Got there right before the burnouts were squashed by the cops.  Heard one guy say 823 cars.  Definitely need to put this one on the list for next year!!!

Heading for the Ottawa car show this weekend.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top