Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2014 12:36:46 AM EDT
Like the title says.  The wife filed on me back in March, things have been dragging along.  My present attorney is hard to get in touch with, not quite timely about answering my questions, and I'm just not quite feeling like she's doing what needs to be done to get this shit settled.

If I could bend someone's ear for a little while and just get a feel for if my attorney is doing right by me or if I need to fire them, I'd be much obliged.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 7:04:13 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Like the title says.  The wife filed on me back in March, things have been dragging along.  My present attorney is hard to get in touch with, not quite timely about answering my questions, and I'm just not quite feeling like she's doing what needs to be done to get this shit settled.

If I could bend someone's ear for a little while and just get a feel for if my attorney is doing right by me or if I need to fire them, I'd be much obliged.
View Quote

No idea about his services, but there is a MOHTF member named Roaster72 or something close thats a lawyer...  I know he is somewhere down close to Farmington...

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:55:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Dan Leslie or Aubuchon in Union.  Both awesome.
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 5:05:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the tips guys, I'm still open to hear from any attorneys we may have in house here.
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 8:20:15 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm not an attorney, but am a CPA/PFS, IAR, MBA and have a CPA firm and a Registered Investment Advisory firm.

We specialize in Wealth Management, and in that context deal with divorces.  

I've been divorced myself.

If you wish, I'll be happy to help if I can.  

Link Posted: 9/4/2014 11:55:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Sadly, there is no wealth to manage.  The ex took our life's savings of nine grand when she left, and pissed it away on buying new beds and additional tv's to compliment the one she took with her and washer and dryer, basically all the things that were too big for her to move out of the house, she bought.

I appreciate the offer though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top