Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/30/2014 4:19:11 PM EDT
I have had no luck locating a revised form reflecting the changes of 8-28-14.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 5:59:04 PM EDT
[#1]
here ya go.

http://www.missouricarry.com/forums/showthread.php?p=494923#post494923
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 10:35:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
here ya go.

View Quote

Thank you sir.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 9:57:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks!!
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 10:35:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 11:38:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I signed up and am logged in but it won't let me access anything.  Could someone email it to me?

[email protected]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
here ya go.

Thank you sir.

I signed up and am logged in but it won't let me access anything.  Could someone email it to me?

[email protected]

CRB,

I searched your email and screen name over at MO-Carry and couldn't find you,  it's likely that the registration link got fought in a spam filter. PM me your  email address used or screen name and I'll approved your membership at MO-Carry so that you will have more access than just the support forum. Same goes for anyone else. pm me you info and  I'll take care of you.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 11:11:57 PM EDT
[#6]
I haven't looked and the new form file yet, but what did they change? Didn't they already revise this form not to long ago?

Link Posted: 9/2/2014 7:43:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I haven't looked and the new form file yet, but what did they change? Didn't they already revise this form not to long ago?

View Quote

Now it is only required to shoot either a revolver OR a semi automatic.

NOT both as has always been required previously.
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 7:47:48 AM EDT
[#8]
So the overall round count dropped to 40? (20 practice 20 test) well that's no fun...
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 9:42:09 AM EDT
[#9]
  <-------- TargetMasters: "Wahhhhhhh, we can't sell more ammo now!  Let's get the round count increased!  It's for the children's safety!"
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 12:28:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
So the overall round count dropped to 40? (20 practice 20 test) well that's no fun...
View Quote

Read the law, practice says minimum of twenty rounds, so if you want to shoot more, go right ahead.
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 12:29:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
  <-------- TargetMasters: "Wahhhhhhh, we can't sell more ammo now!  Let's get the round count increased!  It's for the children's safety!"
View Quote

I bet it was fun for them when they could not get ammo to sell.
Link Posted: 9/7/2014 6:12:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Is there a TL;DR version of the changes and new requirements? I'll do some reading myself when I have time tomorrow but if anybody has any links I would really appreciate it.
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 10:54:35 AM EDT
[#13]

Thank you sir
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 1:03:13 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Is there a TL;DR version of the changes and new requirements? I'll do some reading myself when I have time tomorrow but if anybody has any links I would really appreciate it.
View Quote

Are you asking what changed in the form or what changed in the law due to SB 745?

ETA: And now we can look at SB 656 too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top