Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/19/2014 7:07:13 PM EDT
What in the hell was he thinking.  I have no idea if he is a  D or an R, but he is completely out of line....

His video is nothing short of amazingly biased and inept!  What was he thinking?

This is very bad for Missouri.  Missouri is starting to make Mississippi look good!
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:13:46 PM EDT
[#1]
ARFCOM is not very active in Missouri is it?

I'm a little focused on Missouri right now because my son is doing a trauma residency in the STL area.

The Mo. Arfcom page is much more quiet than the pages I am accustomed to...............
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:15:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm seeing your governor speaking again and I think you have a BIG PROBLEM.  This guy is obviously inept!
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:15:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
ARFCOM is not very active in Missouri is it?

I'm a little focused on Missouri right now because my son is doing a trauma residency in the STL area.

The Mo. Arfcom page is much more quiet than the pages I am accustomed to...............
View Quote

Sometimes a little too active, way too many visits from Site Staff
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:18:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Top ten in Hometown replies.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:23:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I cannot believe what is going on in Mo..  Worse than Florida..

I had no idea Mo. was so fucked up!

Your governor went to the Fuck Store and bought all they had.............

I apologize for the 4 letter items above.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:27:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I cannot believe what is going on in Mo..  Worse than Florida.. Today maybe.

I had no idea Mo. was so fucked up! Not usually.

Your governor went to the Fuck Store and bought all they had............. Not unusual for him.

I apologize for the 4 letter items above. Okay
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:34:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your governor went to the Fuck Store and bought all they had............. Not unusual for him.

I appreciate your passion for the situation.  Are you a robot?
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:44:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And exactly what good would spamming a thread screaming omg, omg , I cannot believe.
Trust me we all know how much of a punk Nixon is.
And what ever news outlets you get yours from I can assure you that our TV's and radio's are completely saturated with the crap.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:49:04 PM EDT
[#9]
BTW way did you even bother to look at any of the threads below? I mean seriously one has all the hot link to the latest crap.

But I'll apologize for not having thread titles like "hey newcomer out of towner look here"

Hey eric10mm , do you think you could use your mod powers and accommodate this fellow?
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:13:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
BTW way did you even bother to look at any of the threads below? I mean seriously one has all the hot link to the latest crap.

But I'll apologize for not having thread titles like "hey newcomer out of towner look here"

Hey eric10mm , do you think you could use your mod powers and accommodate this fellow?
View Quote

Lighten up Clarence!

I did look at the threads, but as F****** as your small little city is and now your entire state is thanks to your governor's comments I just thought you rubes would be more engaged.  I did read all the threads below and none of them seem to appreciate how screwed you Mo's are.

Your little city has been a joke and your entire state is quickly becoming a national embarrassment.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:17:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

I was on the verge of inviting this guy to one of our HTF events. Up to the point of arranging his lodging and local travel. That would apply to an East-side activity.

Then I started to think about it and figured he might be more comfortable with all the sister-f@*kers on the West-side.

I second eric "accommodating" him.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:35:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I was on the verge of inviting this guy to one of our HTF events. Up to the point of arranging his lodging and local travel. That would apply to an East-side activity.

Then I started to think about it and figured he might be more comfortable with all the sister-f@*kers on the West-side.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thirded.  I have more use for folks that can cook BBQ than uppity yankees.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:40:32 PM EDT
[#13]
How about a link....us all here like to look at stuff....so show me
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:48:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:55:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Lighten up Clarence!

I did look at the threads, but as F****** as your small little city is and now your entire state is thanks to your governor's comments I just thought you rubes would be more engaged.  I did read all the threads below and none of them seem to appreciate how screwed you Mo's are.

Your little city has been a joke and your entire state is quickly becoming a national embarrassment.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lighten up Clarence!

And what great state might you be from Dorothy?
You come in and start a thread and start bouncing around like an ADD squirrel on speed balls with Tourette Syndrome with jumper cables on his balls..................
Your from Nevada aren't you?
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:58:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Baiting/namecalling. Member access removed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top