Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/15/2014 7:19:09 AM EDT
July 26th Sat 9AM Triple Action Bowling Pin #2

What is Triple Action Bowling Pin???

I've shot int a few ""Bowling Pin"" matches, but not heard of or seen a ""Triple Action" one...
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 5:55:04 PM EDT
[#1]
29 views, no info....  I figured at least one person would know...

I email the President of the Club, if he replies I'll post it here for others that may be curious....
Link Posted: 7/17/2014 3:28:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like three times the fun!
Link Posted: 7/17/2014 4:44:12 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Sounds like three times the fun!
View Quote

LOL...  Fun is good!

Link Posted: 7/22/2014 12:35:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Check the latest newsletter, it has the rules.

On a side note, I'm thinking about about going shooting at 67 on Sunday.  I wouldn't mind shooting other peoples stuff and letting other people shoot my stuff if anyone is interested.  Let me know, if anyone is interested and has excess 9mm or 45 I could bring the smgs.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 3:35:23 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Check the latest newsletter, it has the rules.

On a side note, I'm thinking about about going shooting at 67 on Sunday.  I wouldn't mind shooting other peoples stuff and letting other people shoot my stuff if anyone is interested.  Let me know, if anyone is interested and has excess 9mm or 45 I could bring the smgs.
View Quote

Damn, I'd met ya up there, but we're camping this weekend and maybe next...

Link Posted: 7/22/2014 5:14:24 PM EDT
[#6]
The website explains it. Sounds kind of lame to me.  I didn't go to the first one and probably wont go to this one.

I did make it to the 3 gun match and did ok considering most of the gomers there were shooting .22s and the centerfire shooters and rimfire shooters were not segregated. Thought I might see you there.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 7:04:02 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

The website explains it. Sounds kind of lame to me.  I didn't go to the first one and probably wont go to this one.

I did make it to the 3 gun match and did ok considering most of the gomers there were shooting .22s and the centerfire shooters and rimfire shooters were not segregated. Thought I might see you there.
View Quote

Yea, I did not even see that link on the page for the match rules...  I see it now and yea, the triple action Bowling pin shoot, I'm out...  I'm not into Revolvers...

I wanted to make that "3 Gun match" you mentioned, but missed it...  Seems like I have something going on every weekend and have missed a lot of the Comps I normally get too...  

I'm going to try my best to make the next Bowling Pin shoot, 3Gun and maybe a Rimfire Rifle match if I can get my 10/22 sighted back in...  

Awhile back, I picked up one of those Tactical Solutions Threaded barrels and its been WAY OFF from my old barrel...  I haven't had the time to mess with it to get it sighted in anywhere near where it needs to be...  

Its been awhile since I messed with it.  From what i remember, with the new barrel, the scope was out of adjustment (could not go any more up or maybe down) and it was way off....

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 1:25:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Read about barrel droop. It is a fairly common occurrence with after market 10-22 barrels. I'm pretty sure there are several topics on rimfire central about this topic. Sounds like what is going on with your rifle.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:58:24 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Read about barrel droop. It is a fairly common occurrence with after market 10-22 barrels. I'm pretty sure there are several topics on rimfire central about this topic. Sounds like what is going on with your rifle.
View Quote

I'll check it out...  Somethin has to be up as accurate as this thing was to what it is now...

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 9:14:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 1:48:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Smullen it's ok, we are all getting older and will eventually get some "barrel droop!!!"
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:06:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 8:18:15 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Smullen it's ok, we are all getting older and will eventually get some "barrel droop!!!"
View Quote

LOL, I've got no problem with that, not yet at least....  

My worst problem is falling asleep soon as my head hits the pillow or sometimes a few seconds before..  I"M OUT!!!!!

If that happens she can just wipe me off and cover me up when done... I'll sleep like this.......

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top