Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/11/2014 9:00:10 AM EDT
I just wanted to share my experience working with Estep Law Firm.

I started looking for a lawyer to help me with my gun trust since I didn't want to deal with getting a CLEO sign off or fingerprints for my tax stamp. After some internet searching, I thought my best bet would be to go through something like guntrustlawyer.com. Although they were responsive to my questions, I just wanted to deal with someone that was local and could call if I had any issues.

I decided to take the advice of some you guys here and give Shawn a call. He was very helpful and always answered my questions. He explained the different levels of trusts and his prices were very comparable if not lower than some others I had checked into. He was also able to notarize the trust.

So all in all, I have no problem recommending him to anyone. He's very professional and helpful. If you are looking to start a trust, he's the man to see.
Link Posted: 7/12/2014 6:10:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I definitely recommend Estep law firm to those wishing to set up a trust. What cmb5286 said about Shawn is spot on. The price was competitive. The process was efficient and quick.

I had my trust setup a few months ago and received my first approval a few days ago.
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 1:36:50 AM EDT
[#3]

Did mine with Shawn also.

GTG
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:14:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Can i inquire as to the cost?
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 11:23:56 AM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
Would like to know the cost too, I have a friend on here who is interested in getting a Trust for NFA items...

Link Posted: 9/4/2014 4:22:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Would like to know the cost too, I have a friend on here who is interested in getting a Trust for NFA items...

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Curious as well
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 9:05:33 PM EDT
[#7]
I emailed them and got a few PDF's

I shared them out via dropbox as there is to much to put in this message box.

Gun Trust Brochure
Price List
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 10:51:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I emailed them and got a few PDF's

I shared them out via dropbox as there is to much to put in this message box.

Gun Trust Brochure
Price List
View Quote

Screw that, I'll stick with the $55.00 on line Trust that is being accepted by BATF.
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 12:18:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Agreed for now the Gearhog route in GD is is the way to go.
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 11:21:17 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

View Quote

Could you provide a link?  I'm REALLY wanting to do this but need options and costs.

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 1:22:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Could you provide a link?  I'm REALLY wanting to do this but need options and costs.

Thanks
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks

That deal has expired but here is the link.  http://www.gearhog.com/?did=68237

Several of us have gotten one from do it yourself documents.  http://www.doityourselfdocuments.com/Estateplanning/Trust/Default.aspx
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 6:58:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Its just 99 now at the actual trust site instead of the sale at 69
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top