Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 3:14:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 4:56:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just sold 6 complete uppers to a guy and we were parked by the front doors to a QT in NKC for $370 each and he inspected every one of them and still no one paid any attention to us
View Quote

Yeah, BUT were you in a patrol car
Link Posted: 5/5/2014 7:19:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Another thing I love about this state... being able to walk down the street carrying a new gun I just purchased.

Buddy of mine parked down the block across the street from the gun shop in town. He got stuck at stop sign waiting for a 30 car funeral procession to pass while carrying his Kel-Tec KSG shotgun.

Link Posted: 5/12/2014 6:14:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I can "one up" that. I sold a PolyTech AK Legend to a guy in the Downtown K.C. Airport parking lot.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hmmm... Yesterday I bought a Remington 1100 off a guy in the Walmart parking lot in Nixa, took it out, looked it over very closely, paid the guy, and left. I don't think anyone even glanced our way. Nice gun, got a great deal on it. Won it on a Facebook auction! Glad I live in the boonies!

I can "one up" that. I sold a PolyTech AK Legend to a guy in the Downtown K.C. Airport parking lot.

I bought an RPK in the taco bell parking lot by the Royals Stadium.  It was busy, some odd looks was all we got.
Link Posted: 5/12/2014 6:50:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I bought an RPK in the taco bell parking lot by the Royals Stadium.  It was busy, some odd looks was all we got.
View Quote

Maybe one of those looks was me.  I was thinking, "Why does he get one and I don't?"
Link Posted: 5/12/2014 9:50:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
They shot a friend of mine in his own yard a few months agao. Cover your ass.
View Quote

Backstory?
Link Posted: 6/21/2014 11:47:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just sold 6 complete uppers to a guy and we were parked by the front doors to a QT in NKC for $370 each and he inspected every one of them and still no one paid any attention to us

been there done that!!!! Hehehehehe
Link Posted: 6/22/2014 7:56:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/23/2014 6:30:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Alarm System - Check
112 lb. ANGRY Doberman - Check
And...

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q125/PursuitSS/34a913ade59bb1072a8188dc34807ad9.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
While I agree that discretion is our friend....  Why the hell should we have to be discrete??!!!  That is total BS!!!

Not advertising that you have the good stuff to thieves is another great reason for increased OPSEC.

This

Alarm System - Check
And...

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q125/PursuitSS/34a913ade59bb1072a8188dc34807ad9.jpg

Yo dog, I heard you like locks, so I put a lock above your lock so you can lock while locking!

I see your other responses to the safe question.  It is a very nice safe.  I am also assuming it is a 'proper' safe, and not just a 'secured residential container'?
Link Posted: 6/23/2014 7:50:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Yo dog, I heard you like locks, so I put a lock above your lock so you can lock while locking!

I see your other responses to the safe question.  It is a very nice safe.  I am also assuming it is a 'proper' safe, and not just a 'secured residential container'?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
While I agree that discretion is our friend....  Why the hell should we have to be discrete??!!!  That is total BS!!!

Not advertising that you have the good stuff to thieves is another great reason for increased OPSEC.

This

Alarm System - Check
And...

"Yo dog"??? I may be old and out of shape, but I DON'T have a mullet and look this bad

When I think of "Dog", this comes to mind...

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top