Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/20/2014 5:54:26 PM EDT
are damn good.  Had one for Easter dinner and it was best ham I've had in several years.  I ate so much I got that way over stuffed feeling if you know what I mean.  I may however eat a ham sandwhich before I go to bed.  Happy Easter all. Great day.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 6:59:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 7:31:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
And ham & eggs for breakfast, and a ham salad sandwich for lunch, and ham steak for dinner, and ...

Ham is like extra extra thick bacon!
View Quote

54th Street HAD the ULTIMATE pork sammich.  

It was a breaded fried tenderloin with ham & bacon.

BUT, they dropped it.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 9:15:49 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

are damn good.  Had one for Easter dinner and it was best ham I've had in several years.  I ate so much I got that way over stuffed feeling if you know what I mean.  I may however eat a ham sandwhich before I go to bed.  Happy Easter all. Great day.
View Quote

Think I heard about these on the Dave Glover Show on 97.1talk...

I love ham,(just about any way you can make it) but to much of it or Bacon causes my gout to flair up....  

Link Posted: 4/22/2014 5:37:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
And ham & eggs for breakfast, and a ham salad sandwich for lunch, and ham steak for dinner, and ...

Ham is like extra extra thick bacon!
View Quote

Aint that the truth!!! Amen Brother
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top