Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/13/2014 8:31:54 PM EDT
I'm working overnight in Columbia tonight...  

Late morning after I get back to the Hotel and get 2-3 hours of Sleep, I'm headed out, Black Rifle is on the way... Is it worth stopping to take a look around???
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 9:56:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Worth a stop if you're in the area. Got a lot of neat things on display. Pretty good selection of parts, some gear. I was last that way last year and was impressed back then.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 5:40:55 AM EDT
[#2]
It's worth the stop.   Also I'd hit up Modern Arms if you've got the time.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 7:51:29 AM EDT
[#3]
MidwayUSA is on the west side, not much to see but you can order and PU on the spot.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 10:12:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Yes. Stop in.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 1:24:44 PM EDT
[#5]
ehh, it was a bust, got woke up with calls and had to run...  No fun...
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 9:26:49 PM EDT
[#6]
I stopped in there the other day while on leave in the area.  They were selling USMC branded KAC sights for 130 a pop.  It caught my eye when I noticed a KAC sight in "black rifle llc" packaging.  It was a pretty big WTF as these are pretty commonly accepted as stolen military equipment.

The salesman went on to talk about their "on target" brand of ammunition.  Apparently they are not reloads.    (They are reloads, or re-manufactured.  Whatever your preferred terminology is)

And also the Colt series 80 is a vast improvement over the series 70.  

I haven't been there in years, I was just looking for a bargain bin rifle.  I will certainly never be back.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 9:49:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Didn't they discontinue the Bargain Bin rifles a few years ago?
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 10:40:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Yep, I wasn't even aware that they had moved.  

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 11:35:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yep, I wasn't even aware that they had moved.  
View Quote

And then Larry moved his shop in the old building!
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:47:07 PM EDT
[#10]
I was there the other day. Was worth the look around. Didn't buy anything prices seemed a bit high.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top