Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/2/2012 5:26:13 PM EDT
Anyone been there?
Link Posted: 12/2/2012 8:13:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Stopped by on Thursday during lunch.  I was in and out in about 1 minute.  High prices on the tags and hot air behind the counter.
Link Posted: 12/2/2012 8:28:02 PM EDT
[#2]
we got a bunch of that in st louis area gunshops. I miss gun trader. in st charles.. those were the days
Link Posted: 12/3/2012 10:58:30 AM EDT
[#3]
I didn't find them to be any better or worse than anywhere else.  Nice enough guys, pretty attentive, and a decent knife case.  Very different feel than Ruby's down the street, many more black rifles and polymer pistols.  Then again, if I'm looking for an old surplus rifle or hunting shotgun, I'd try Ruby's first.  Either way, I'm excited that now there's three shops within a ten minute drive of me.  
Link Posted: 12/3/2012 10:59:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I didn't find them to be any better or worse than anywhere else.  Nice enough guys, pretty attentive, and a decent knife case.  Very different feel than Ruby's down the street, many more black rifles and polymer pistols.  Then again, if I'm looking for an old surplus rifle or hunting shotgun, I'd try Ruby's first.  Either way, I'm excited that now there's three shops within a ten minute drive of me.  

What's the third
Link Posted: 12/3/2012 4:29:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
we got a bunch of that in st louis area gunshops. I miss gun trader. in st charles.. those were the days

+1, bought my first AR at Gun Trader back in 1994 just before the AWB.
Link Posted: 12/3/2012 5:05:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's the third

I just passed a place West of Long Rd on Chesterfield Airport Rd. he could be referring to that one or possibly Denny Dennison's.
Link Posted: 12/3/2012 5:07:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's the third

I just passed a place West of Long Rd on Chesterfield Airport Rd. he could be referring to that one or possibly Denny Dennison's.

That's Adventure Shooting Sports
Link Posted: 12/3/2012 5:47:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

+1   bought a few toys from Brian
Link Posted: 12/3/2012 5:52:35 PM EDT
[#9]
There's also On Target in Valley Park on Vance Rd.......then the new place next door to where On Target USED to be at 141 & Marshall.  Then you have three shops in Eureka.

That's 9 shops in West County STL.  I hope they can all survive.......generate new business and not have to feed off each other's exisiting customers.
Link Posted: 12/4/2012 8:35:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Adventure Shooting on S Outer 40 in Chesterfield Valley.  Good guys, very accommodating.  They got shafted out of their previous location into the comparative shoebox they're in now.  The guys there definitely want to make the sale and SEEM to understand that B.S. won't get it for them.  Prices are about what you'd expect from a small shop in a wealthy area, but the stock there matches the prices.  Lots of SIG, FN, and Glock pistols, Surefire products, and a really nice knife case (that's where I picked up my ZT).  Treat them like regular people and they'll treat you pretty good.
Link Posted: 12/4/2012 10:09:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
There's also On Target in Valley Park on Vance Rd.......then the new place next door to where On Target USED to be at 141 & Marshall.  Then you have three shops in Eureka.

That's 9 shops in West County STL.  I hope they can all survive.......generate new business and not have to feed off each other's exisiting customers.

Three in Eureka?  I know of Tier One and Rockwood.  Who's/where's the third?
Link Posted: 12/4/2012 3:39:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Brian still at the same location problem is its just games I dropped about $5 grand there lots of relly cool toys..I guess I could check out Normas in ironton. I have not been to Rubys yet.
Link Posted: 12/4/2012 4:06:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Three in Eureka?  I know of Tier One and Rockwood.  Who's/where's the third?

Patriot Arms next to JP's bar.  Nothing special, nice guys though.  They're just getting started.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top