Author
Posted: 8/14/2012 11:45:26 AM
According to Gary Noland, 93.9.

Meth labs have substituted cold pills with drain cleaner.

Nice.

Have those IDs ready.
" God Bless Our Snipers ".
AFSOC
Killin a man is a hell of a thing...
Instructor
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/14/2012 12:02:16 PM
Actually they use the Drain Cleaner (Lye) in the Shake and bake method of Meth Manufacture...
They still use the cold pills.
"Deservins got nothin ta do with it."

"The development of the flamethrower proves that at one time, someone, somewhere thought to themself: There are people over there that I want to set on fire, but they are to far away."(unkno
1911smith
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/14/2012 2:45:00 PM
[Last Edit: 8/14/2012 2:46:13 PM by 1911smith]
I couldn't say one way or another Afsoc.

Heard it on the Eagle, 93.9 this morning. I'd bet Noland picked info off the web or AP.

Don't know what all's involved except what I hear and read.

Shit like anhydrous ammonia, battery acid, cold pills and drano.

Sounds like suicide to me.

Whatever happened to good old fashioned cocaine ?
" God Bless Our Snipers ".
EaZeNuTZ33
Back Snapper
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/14/2012 3:02:45 PM
Originally Posted By 1911smith:

too expensive to also pay the hookers???
viking84
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/14/2012 3:23:57 PM
Originally Posted By EaZeNuTZ33:

No, that's HOW you pay the hookers. The trick is to get them when they're off the clock. Otherwise they just take the coke as a bonus to the hourly rate.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
RJTCCW
That's what you get!
Instructor
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/14/2012 3:40:43 PM
Originally Posted By viking84:
Originally Posted By EaZeNuTZ33:

No, that's HOW you pay the hookers. The trick is to get them when they're off the clock. Otherwise they just take the coke as a bonus to the hourly rate.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Sounds like someone has played this game before....

In 650 B.C., Archilochus said, "We don't rise to the level of our expectations; we fall to the level of our training."

RJT CCW LLC
Concealed Carry Training in Eastern Missouri
leo84
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/14/2012 3:59:52 PM
Its not a substitute its part of the cooking process for it.
AFSOC
Killin a man is a hell of a thing...
Instructor
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/14/2012 4:28:52 PM
Originally Posted By leo84:
Its not a substitute its part of the cooking process for it.

Along with PET water bottles and some other crap.
"Deservins got nothin ta do with it."

"The development of the flamethrower proves that at one time, someone, somewhere thought to themself: There are people over there that I want to set on fire, but they are to far away."(unkno
GUNGUY148
NOV legion/Goodsauce
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/14/2012 4:39:36 PM
we better ban everything so no one gets hurt
You are being lied to
thefreshman991
NRA Life Member
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/14/2012 5:35:28 PM
Originally Posted By GUNGUY148:
we better ban everything so no one gets hurt

It's for the children.
"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Great men are almost always bad men." - Baron Acton
chad9mm
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/14/2012 5:59:34 PM
Im not sure why a guy would give a shit. Unless hes making/using meth..
Some people are just worth killing!!

One properly place bullet can change the world!

Desperately seeking a 1911 that will run 40,000 rounds without stoppages or cleaning. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
johnny_dot_exe
Wob Wob Wob
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/14/2012 6:41:07 PM

Originally Posted By AFSOC:
Actually they use the Drain Cleaner (Lye) in the Shake and bake method of Meth Manufacture...

Shake-n-bake is the popular/preferred method around here because those losers are all broke and constantly getting raided, and that method is cheap/easy. Lye, some sort of charcoal fluid, sudafed, something from the inside of lithium batteries, and apparently whatever else they find in their garage. How people can smoke/snort/pop nasty shit like that is beyond me. I'd honestly have a bit more respect for them if they just sat around getting stoned or snorting some coke instead of doing that fuckin' garbage.
VTEC just kicked in, yo.

"Reading is for faggots. The shopping cart of liberty does not approve." - GNRNR
Festus_Hagen
Instructor
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/14/2012 7:53:50 PM
Originally Posted By johnny_dot_exe:

Originally Posted By AFSOC:

Shake-n-bake is the popular/preferred method around here because those losers are all broke and constantly getting raided, and that method is cheap/easy. Lye, some sort of charcoal fluid, sudafed, something from the inside of lithium batteries, and apparently whatever else they find in their garage. How people can smoke/snort/pop nasty shit like that is beyond me. I'd honestly have a bit more respect for them if they just sat around getting stoned or snorting some coke instead of doing that fuckin' garbage.

I hear ya . I have lost a lot of friends to that shit that just never got out of it .
Andrew7934
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/14/2012 8:08:44 PM
Lost my sister to her addiction went from a loving mother to a shell of a human being inside of two years. It boggles my mind, she had a beautiful little girl, and all she could think about was how she could get her next high. That drug takes over your body and mind. Shes contracted hepatitis c and currently looking at 4 years in prison. Her and her tweaker buddies burglarized a elderly couples home while they were away on vacation took the place down to the studs. Honestly I wish they would do everyone a favor and just end it. There's no doubt in my mind that the day she gets out she will be right back at it.
Fantomas
When the Tide is out you can see who swims naked
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/14/2012 8:24:28 PM
Originally Posted By Andrew7934:
Lost my sister to her addiction went from a loving mother to a shell of a human being inside of two years. It boggles my mind, she had a beautiful little girl, and all she could think about was how she could get her next high. That drug takes over your body and mind. Shes contracted hepatitis c and currently looking at 4 years in prison. Her and her tweaker buddies burglarized a elderly couples home while they were away on vacation took the place down to the studs. Honestly I wish they would do everyone a favor and just end it. There's no doubt in my mind that the day she gets out she will be right back at it.

sorry to hear that

that is very sad especially for the little girl
"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" H.P. Baxxter

Ich bin ein Berliner und Du nich
Andrew7934
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/14/2012 8:28:29 PM
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

sorry to hear that

that is very sad especially for the little girl

Yup, life is such a roll of the dice, you cant pick your parents. She deserves better.
JP_in_STL
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/15/2012 11:23:30 AM

She sounds like my Sister. She was cooking in the house with a 2yr and 5yr old. A neighbor reported her to DFS, and she eventually got busted. My Mom got the kids while she did her 3yrs. She got a nice set of govt teeth while she was in lockup and actually was rehab'd. She fought hard and got the kids back after a couple of years. She still smokes like a chimney and drinks way too much, but she's "clean" and holds down a job. She still runs with a rough crowd so we don't socialize much other than Family events.

Losing her kids was rock bottom for her. Don't write your Sister off yet, that sweet little girl might be the only thing that saves her.
Brother_Kane
What?
NRAMilitary
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/15/2012 6:24:45 PM
[Last Edit: 8/15/2012 6:26:03 PM by Brother_Kane]
Originally Posted By JP_in_STL:

She sounds like my Sister. She was cooking in the house with a 2yr and 5yr old. A neighbor reported her to DFS, and she eventually got busted. My Mom got the kids while she did her 3yrs. She got a nice set of govt teeth while she was in lockup and actually was rehab'd. She fought hard and got the kids back after a couple of years. She still smokes like a chimney and drinks way too much, but she's "clean" and holds down a job. She still runs with a rough crowd so we don't socialize much other than Family events.

Losing her kids was rock bottom for her. Don't write your Sister off yet, that sweet little girl might be the only thing that saves her.

It is not over until your loved one dies. I had an ex-girlfriend who smoked some meth at a party with her new boyfriend a couple of years after we broke up. She became instantly addicted to smoking that sh!t. She passed away three years ago. Meth literally eats the body away.

Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints...
Akalvarez
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/17/2012 12:08:44 PM
I get depressed when I go down to Oklahoma to visit my childhood friends. Were all in our thirties but they all look like they are in their fifties. Very sad what it does to people.