Site Notices
11/28/2014 6:01:52 AM
11/27/2014 12:14:39 AM
Author
roadkilled kittens make me smile
Posted: 7/16/2012 5:41:13 AM EST
I've had a membership to the local Sportsman's club for over a year and never used it. I've always wanted to get in on some of the action shoots but it seems that there's never time with 3 kids.

Well to make a long story short. I stopped by last Friday afternoon to try out my new G24 and it didn't take long to realize that the sound of lead hitting steel makes my naughty parts all tingly and my face does this-> .

Time to grab some more ammo!
Originally Posted By Mech2007:
Walmart puts its ammo cabinet far from the front door because having to walk past the other customers boosts sales.
Blister64
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/16/2012 10:16:24 AM EST
Steel is great it's been making my naughty parts tingle for almost a year now! There's just something about immediately knowing you hit your target and hearing that ring....
Festus_Hagen
Instructor
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/16/2012 11:31:56 AM EST
Originally Posted By jeremyt:
I've had a membership to the local Sportsman's club for over a year and never used it. I've always wanted to get in on some of the action shoots but it seems that there's never time with 3 kids.

Well to make a long story short. I stopped by last Friday afternoon to try out my new G24 and it didn't take long to realize that the sound of lead hitting steel makes my naughty parts all tingly and my face does this-> .

WTF man ????
www.slidefiresolutions.com
Slide Fire AR-15 stock. GETCHA ONE !
Iam2taz
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/16/2012 11:43:16 AM EST
What club ya banging, I mean shooting steel at?
100% Committed: No retreat; No surrender / holding back; No regrets....
ahorseman
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/16/2012 2:24:04 PM EST
FYI, steel shoot at COPS, Rolla/Waynesville this Saturday.

jeremyt
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/16/2012 3:56:56 PM EST

Originally Posted By Festus_Hagen:

WTF man ????

I live outside of town and have land to hunt/shoot on but no steel targets.
I won the first year membership in a battle of the badges fundraiser last summer & I decided to renew it since I never had to pay the new member fees as part of the package.

Now hopefully as soon as my boys are done with baseball this summer I'll be able to make it there on a Thursday.

Walmart puts its ammo cabinet far from the front door because having to walk past the other customers boosts sales.
jeremyt
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/16/2012 3:57:33 PM EST

Originally Posted By Iam2taz:
What club ya banging, I mean shooting steel at?

Jefferson City Sportsman's Club.

smullen
LARUEMINATI
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/16/2012 5:51:04 PM EST

I know the feeling... I loves me some steel plates too!!!

If I ever get my own land that I can shoot on, I may have to by buy stock in a Steel supply place...
LARUEMINATI

NRA Endowment Life Member
Festus_Hagen
Instructor
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/16/2012 5:57:06 PM EST

Originally Posted By Festus_Hagen:

WTF man ????

I live outside of town and have land to hunt/shoot on but no steel targets.
I won the first year membership in a battle of the badges fundraiser last summer & I decided to renew it since I never had to pay the new member fees as part of the package.

Now hopefully as soon as my boys are done with baseball this summer I'll be able to make it there on a Thursday.

Right on, I need to get out to Thursday Night Thunder again soon, it's just been too hot for this body out there .
www.slidefiresolutions.com
Slide Fire AR-15 stock. GETCHA ONE !