Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/16/2012 6:41:13 AM EDT
I've had a membership to the local Sportsman's club for over a year and never used it.   I've always wanted to get in on some of the action shoots but it seems that there's never time with 3 kids.  

Well to make a long story short.  I stopped by last Friday afternoon to try out my new G24 and it didn't take long to realize that the sound of lead hitting steel makes my naughty parts all tingly and my face does this->   .

Time to grab some more ammo!

Link Posted: 7/16/2012 11:16:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Steel is great it's been making my naughty parts tingle for almost a year now! There's just something about immediately knowing you hit your target and hearing that ring....
Link Posted: 7/16/2012 12:31:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I've had a membership to the local Sportsman's club for over a year and never used it.   I've always wanted to get in on some of the action shoots but it seems that there's never time with 3 kids.  

Well to make a long story short.  I stopped by last Friday afternoon to try out my new G24 and it didn't take long to realize that the sound of lead hitting steel makes my naughty parts all tingly and my face does this->   .

WTF man ????
Link Posted: 7/16/2012 12:43:16 PM EDT
[#3]
What club ya banging, I mean shooting steel at?
Link Posted: 7/16/2012 3:24:04 PM EDT
[#4]
FYI, steel shoot at COPS, Rolla/Waynesville this Saturday.

Link Posted: 7/16/2012 4:56:56 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF man ????

I live outside of town and have land to hunt/shoot on but no steel targets.

I won the first year membership in a battle of the badges fundraiser last summer & I decided to renew it since I never had to pay the new member fees as part of the package.

Now hopefully as soon as my boys are done with baseball this summer I'll be able to make it there on a Thursday.

Link Posted: 7/16/2012 4:57:33 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

What club ya banging, I mean shooting steel at?

Jefferson City Sportsman's Club.

Link Posted: 7/16/2012 6:51:04 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I've had a membership to the local Sportsman's club for over a year and never used it. I've always wanted to get in on some of the action shoots but it seems that there's never time with 3 kids.

Well to make a long story short. I stopped by last Friday afternoon to try out my new G24 and it didn't take long to realize that the sound of lead hitting steel makes my naughty parts all tingly and my face does this-> .

I know the feeling...  I loves me some steel plates too!!!

If I ever get my own land that I can shoot on, I may have to by buy stock in a Steel supply place...  

Link Posted: 7/16/2012 6:57:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF man ????

I live outside of town and have land to hunt/shoot on but no steel targets.
I won the first year membership in a battle of the badges fundraiser last summer & I decided to renew it since I never had to pay the new member fees as part of the package.

Now hopefully as soon as my boys are done with baseball this summer I'll be able to make it there on a Thursday.

Right on, I need to get out to Thursday Night Thunder again soon, it's just been too hot for this body out there .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top