Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/25/2012 8:20:15 PM EDT
Blitz308 just got approval for FFL and is just waiting on the license. Should only be a week...I have been to Blitz's CCW class and its VERY good. I would rank it in top 2 out of the 20 i have taken over the years......The insight that he has is priceless...

I have also seen the Defensive Pistol lesson Plan the Blitz came up with. Its AWESOME! There is over 20 different drills and exercises that directly apply to surviving a gun fight...I can't wait to take/help with the class....I hear hes gonna start it in a few months with defensive pistol...CCW classes on being held now!!..............You can contact him at the below address..

website     www.blitzccw.com

email         [email protected]
Link Posted: 4/25/2012 8:39:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Very cool!

Can't wait to hear more about the defensive classes...

Link Posted: 4/25/2012 8:45:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Very cool!

Can't wait to hear more about the defensive classes...

Its intense...I have taken several over the years and stood in line to shoot and had to sit down to wait etc....This will be like nothing you have taken before. He gave me a quick over view of how hes going to run it....Im thinking i will get in on the first class for sure!!
Link Posted: 4/25/2012 8:49:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Hmm... Sounds like something I may have to wait a bit to take then.

I just recently decided to make some life changes....

Went to the doctor 3 months ago and weighed in @ 465 pounds... Figured then it was time to make some changes.

I'm down to 400 already though.

Still not in good enough shape for something like this though.

Same thing that keeps me from 3 Gunning... Even though I'm workin' on getting there.

Just gonna take time and hard work.

Link Posted: 4/25/2012 8:55:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Hmm... Sounds like something I may have to wait a bit to take then.

I just recently decided to make some life changes....

Went to the doctor 3 months ago and weighed in @ 465 pounds... Figured then it was time to make some changes.

I'm down to 400 already though.

Still not in good enough shape for something like this though.

Same thing that keeps me from 3 Gunning... Even though I'm workin' on getting there.

Just gonna take time and hard work.

Im sure he would do private sessions for you dude. They usually run a bit higher than  the class but, the one on one instruction is great.
Link Posted: 4/26/2012 6:50:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Well wouldya look at that ?

Link Posted: 4/26/2012 9:30:48 AM EDT
[#6]
any reassurance Blitz will be doing classes 100% clothed?

I'd be pissed to show up and find out that the instructor has a paddle holster attached to his banana hammock....and nothing beyond that but flip-flops!  
Link Posted: 4/26/2012 9:38:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Let us know when the defensive pistol will be. I want in!
Link Posted: 4/26/2012 4:32:46 PM EDT
[#8]
The website looks good (kudos to Tyler) but I think all the wound photos are a bit much. One or two would suffice. Need more shooting pics, less SHOT pics. Just an opinion . . .

ETA: Convicted 1 –– good for you! Keep at it!
Link Posted: 4/26/2012 7:48:43 PM EDT
[#9]
First class will be end of summer I hear..CANT WAIT!!
Link Posted: 4/26/2012 7:54:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I'd be pissed to show up and find out that the instructor has a paddle holster attached to his banana hammock....and nothing beyond that but flip-flops!  

Sign me up
Link Posted: 4/27/2012 6:05:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Congratulations Blitz and welcome to the cadre of firearm instructors....
Link Posted: 4/27/2012 6:37:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Site looks good Justin, I may have to see if I can tag along with Chad to your defensive pistol class
Link Posted: 4/27/2012 7:23:34 AM EDT
[#13]
We talked about Blitz last night.. Looking forward to the defensive class!!
Link Posted: 4/27/2012 7:23:53 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/27/2012 7:30:48 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

No guarantees but I'll try to reserve that for the women's only classes.  

Link Posted: 4/27/2012 7:33:20 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

The website looks good (kudos to Tyler) but I think all the wound photos are a bit much. One or two would suffice. Need more shooting pics, less SHOT pics. Just an opinion . . .

Thanks Bob.  Regarding the pics, you and Eric are right.  The wife and I thought those really shouldn't be there either.  I talked to him a couple weeks ago about that and I guess he just hasn't had time to pull them yet.  Going to shoot him a text today to have that fixed.  

Link Posted: 4/27/2012 7:34:12 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sign me up

Link Posted: 4/27/2012 7:35:14 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Congratulations Blitz and welcome to the cadre of firearm instructors....

Thank you sir

Now I just have to live up to the expectations Chad is creating for me, lol.

Link Posted: 4/27/2012 8:17:29 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks Bob.  Regarding the pics, you and Eric are right.  The wife and I thought those really shouldn't be there either.  I talked to him a couple weeks ago about that and I guess he just hasn't had time to pull them yet.  Going to shoot him a text today to have that fixed.  

Hey! Some of those pics look familiar!

Suggestion for the owwie pics, make a contact sheet of them and laminate it and use it to pass around the room as you talk about your perspective and mindset. VERY important.
Link Posted: 4/27/2012 8:27:50 AM EDT
[#20]
This is what I get when I try to bring the site up on my phone

Seems to work fine on PC though...Im not sure but the problem could very easly be on my end.
Link Posted: 4/27/2012 8:33:29 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey! Some of those pics look familiar!

Suggestion for the owwie pics, make a contact sheet of them and laminate it and use it to pass around the room as you talk about your perspective and mindset. VERY important.

Good idea Afsoc.
Link Posted: 4/27/2012 8:35:27 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff436/ds148/Mobile%20Uploads/201295049527-119515951395.jpg

Seems to work fine on PC though...Im not sure but the problem could very easly be on my end.

Uhhh did I mention that I'm starting another service as well?  LOL, just kidding.

Yeah it's supposed to be mobile compatible. Will have to talk to him about that as well.
Link Posted: 4/27/2012 8:55:29 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff436/ds148/Mobile%20Uploads/201295049527-119515951395.jpg

Uhhh did I mention that I'm starting another service as well?  LOL, just kidding.    

Yeah it's supposed to be mobile compatible. Will have to talk to him about that as well.

Mabey if she shows up with just a mesh tac vest and a drop leg holster.....
Link Posted: 4/27/2012 12:32:40 PM EDT
[#24]
I checked the site on a iPad it doesn't look good there either.
Link Posted: 4/27/2012 12:34:26 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

I checked the site on a iPad it doesn't look good there either.

Thanks man.  Will let him know.

Link Posted: 4/27/2012 1:35:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Website looks great.  I emailed you through your site and please let me know when/if your defensive pistol class gets up and running.  We will drive 80 miles down Hwy 50 to attend.

John III
Link Posted: 4/27/2012 1:46:53 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Website looks great.  I emailed you through your site and please let me know when/if your defensive pistol class gets up and running.  We will drive 80 miles down Hwy 50 to attend.

John III

Thanks John, sounds great.  I'll be sure to let you know when we're up and running with the defensive pistol part.  Still working on having a place to hold them.

Trying to get my house sold and close a deal on a new one is occupying all my time right now.  Hopefully I'll have enough money left over to just buy a piece of land myself to hold these on.

Link Posted: 4/27/2012 1:57:34 PM EDT
[#28]
congrats Justin, may it really take off for you. i might know some people that can throw business your way. me being one of them.

Ronald

ps very nice website. liked it. looked good.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top