Posted: 4/29/2016 1:22:34 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/26/2016 9:44:23 AM EST by bowbender7]
Taken near Elkand MO 04-29-16
1. Smith & Wesson 6906 stainless 9mm semiautomatic with Crimson Trace grips
In blue plastic factory case with 2 spare magazines
Serial number VHM0548
2. Ruger 10-22 semiautomatic carbine, .22 long rifle with Pentax Gameseeker red dot sight with quick release mount, Three 25 round magazines, two Ruger brand (black in color), one unknown brand (yellow translucent), extended magazine release on rifle
In zippered green cloth camouflage case
Serial number 128-32052
3. Glock Model 43 9mm semiautomatic pistol, four spare magazines, Aliengear IWB holster, tan leather backing
In soft black case marked with Glock logo.
Serial number ZZF972
4. Russian 1895 Nagant 7 shot revolver, 7.62 Nagant caliber, dated 1944 with Tula Arsenal stamp on L side (arrow inside star), Imported by RGUNS, importer serial number V 10396
Serial number ? 10170
5. Walther P1 9mm semiautomatic (worn black finish, slide dated 4/89), magazine dated 1960
Serial number 466194
6. Romanian Tokarev 7.62 x 25mm semiautomatic pistol, one magazine
Serial number unavailable
7. SIG Sauer P320 Medium Compact frame .40 S&W semiautomatic with polymer SIG P250 holster, spare new magazine in unopened factory bag
Serial number 58A014998
8. Interarms Virginian Dragoon stainless steel single action .44 magnum revolver, 7 ½” barrel, horn grips with cattle skull engraved on R side, “Sic Semper Tyrannus” factory engraved on butt
Serial number S 1341
9. Walther P-22 semiautomatic .22 long rifle pistol, spare magazine, unopened package of fiber optic sights, and accessories. New in black plastic factory box.
Serial number WA 115009
NOTE: Guns #4, 5, 6 in a soft black pistol case with ammunition.
Guns #7, 8 & 9 in a dark green small back pack with tan suede leather bottom and an oval “Bell” patch on the front. Multiple boxes of ammunition in this back pack.
This is the best inventory of the firearms with serial numbers I am able to find at this time. Thank you for your aid in this matter.
Eta: most guns recovered in several counties. I did some sluething and thanks to a sharp investigator working for Webster county.